2nd Fav lightweight stroller

veggiegirl228

I have family that is looking for a lightweight stroller but a Mac is out of the price range for them. They love the ease of use and the headroom (for in recline mode) of it if this helps.

ADS

lovinwaves

Have you checked craigslist?

FWIW, I have owned several Maclarens, and only one of them was purchased brand new, and that was a VOLO that was deeply discounted online.

veggiegirl228

I'm searching now, never thought about shipping :rolleyes: out of curiosity how much do you think one could get for a hood/seat cover for a quest?

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
The Quest has a leg rest extension that comes out for a smaller child and mulitple recline positions, if it were going to be a main stroller I would go w/ that but for travel the Triumph would be fine. A new hood and seat pad are about $80 shipped from Mac.....so selling them $40 a minimum you could get, most likely. There also is a stroller swap on yahoo....Melissa might have the link. There were some deals here too recently http://www.babydealz.com/noname1.html
I haven't check it recently.

Other than Mac, Zooper would probably come in next and maube UppaVista?

I am sending you a PM, I have Techno but it might be more than they want in a stroller?

veggiegirl228

Also what's your intake on the volo? I'm not sure whether an recline feature is super necessary. The stroller would be used for walks around the neighborhood and when going to amusement parks..

MoreLatte

Also what's your intake on the volo? I'm not sure whether an recline feature is super necessary. The stroller would be used for walks around the neighborhood and when going to amusement parks..

I wouldn't really recommend the Volo for amusement parks unless it was going to be used for an older kiddo just to hop in and out of to save legs. You most likely would want a reclining stroller for trips like that for a younger one.

I do have a Volo and happen to love it but mainly use it for quick errands. My 5yo still fits in it fine and we use it for her if we're out and she gets tired of walking.

BananaBoat

You also might want to check out the Chicco Liteway. It's new this month & have the features you're looking for. I haven't seen it in any stores yet, but ordered one from Target for $129 & should get it next week. If I don't like it I'll be returning it to a store & getting a Mac Triumph off eBay for about the same $$$.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC