Who can I talk to about this

kmcenery

Target did the baby clerance well anything left is now 75% off. I have been watching this same Britax Marathon since the sale started. I looked at the car seat a few weeks ago (same box) and it was $189. Well I wanted to wait for it to get to 75% off now it is and the red tag has been removed and is now at normal price(with 20 % off because britax is on sale every where right now). Is their anyone I can talk to about this you can still see parts of the red tag that was on it. And it is a cute girl print aswell.

ADS

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Did you scan the box? If you didn't, I'd scan it and see if it comes up with the clearance price.

Otherwise, I think you're out of luck. Sorry!

kmcenery

Did you scan the box? If you didn't, I'd scan it and see if it comes up with the clearance price.

Otherwise, I think you're out of luck. Sorry!

I called someone over to scan it. I was told I could talk to the price reduce team on monday and when I asked to talk to a manager anbout it to see why its no longer on clerance she told me that managers are not on shift untill monday. Guess im out of luck. It is the Hanna sp? cover. I dont need it but wanted a car seat that will go in the middle of my car my efta cant but can afford the seat unless its at the 75% off. Oh-well she will stay on the passanger side of the car.

R&J'sMom

I called someone over to scan it. I was told I could talk to the price reduce team on monday and when I asked to talk to a manager anbout it to see why its no longer on clerance she told me that managers are not on shift untill monday. Guess im out of luck. It is the Hanna sp? cover. I dont need it but wanted a car seat that will go in the middle of my car my efta cant but can afford the seat unless its at the 75% off. Oh-well she will stay on the passanger side of the car.

The Hannah Marathon was never on clearance. Maybe the tag was put on the box by mistake and then removed when they realized it.

kmcenery

I remember seeing it marked at $189 for a few weeks the last time was 3-4 weeks ago then went in friday and the tag was removed. They must have been checking prices and saw it was wrong. Oh well my sister is buying my gn for her son for $100 so I will put that towards a Britax seat (most likely will buy at hipmonkey with the code I have). I want a seat I can install in the middle of my car but ford put these plastic things (one on each side) of the middle seat and my efta sits on top of them so my daughter is rf behind the passanger seat and im close to the air bag so I want to move her over.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC