Does anyone have the MA Couture in Eclipse Gray?

ADS

NannyMom

The Britax Cotures feel different than the regular Britax plush covers. Most people descibe it as feeling drapes, curtains. I had a coture and I agree, that's what it felt like.

G8r4evr

The Britax Cotures feel different than the regular Britax plush covers. Most people descibe it as feeling drapes, curtains. I had a coture and I agree, that's what it felt like.

That is such a bummer. They are so pretty, but comfort is a top prioroty :(

NannyMom

Sofi never complained about it :) And neither did I. I would :love: to have a tan eclipse cover :) But, it does all come down to personal preferance. If you want the super soft plush, Coture isn't it.

G8r4evr

Sofi never complained about it :) And neither did I. I would :love: to have a tan eclipse cover :) But, it does all come down to personal preferance. If you want the super soft plush, Coture isn't it.

Good to know! I :love: the stock photo of it, but wish I could see it in RL. Are the couture covers in any stores other than specialty boutiques?

G8r4evr

I have a Couture Eclipse Tan and DS hasn't mentioned anything about it being uncomfortable. It isn't as scratchy as I thought it would be.

I really like the tan one too...but my seats a grey. Im still trying to find a store in my area with one!

Mystie81

I have the Eclipse Gray cover, i have a couple real life pictures if you wanna see them. It's not plush at all, but i don't find it scratchy. I think it's a great fabric for summer. here is the link to the pictures Eclipse Gray cover

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I thought these pics showed the feel pretty good.

100_0074.jpg

100_0077.jpg

jb5416

:eek:I actually have an Eclipse Gray cover in my closet (no MA to go with it any more because DS is in a TF). I LOVE it and wish I had a seat go with it, but I just prefer the TF. I don't think it's the least bit scratchy. Definitely better in the summer than the plush covers, and looks fabulous. I have been trying not to get an MA to put it on, if you kwim :eek:.
Jessie

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC