Children's stats....

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
Just want to see where everyones kids are and what they are riding in...

H ~ 27mo, 23lbs, 12inch torso, 32.5 inches over all. RF in a MA 2nd slots from the bottom.

R~ 3.5 yrs, 38lbs, 14.5 inch torso, 41 inches over all. FF in a Radian, top slots.

R just lost 3lbs due to teeth extractions. She just moved up to the top slots, and has plenty of room to grow, BUT we have a short strap Radian, so were looking at a new seat for the spring. Going to use the Radian as a back up, if i ever need to do 3 across.

ADS

Stretchy Glue

H is almost 7, approximately 67 lbs and 52 inches. She has a 20"ish torso. She is in a Monterey in my car, and Combi Dakota in Dh's truck, and 5 turbos in everyone else's car.

scatterbunny

H is 7 years, 7 months old. Her stats in my signature are current: 53.5 inches and 70 pounds. Her torso is 19.25-19.5 inches.

Just 2-3 weeks ago she was 65 pounds, consistently. Size 8 jeans fit her perfectly. Then a few days ago she tried to put on a pair of pants she wore last week, and she couldn't even get them zipped up. :eek: Luckily I found five pair of size 10 pants in the closet (hand-me-downs from friends, thank goodness).

ETA-she rides in a Jane Indy Plus in my car, a Britax Parkway in other cars.

Shaunam

DS is 4, 41", 38-39 lbs, ~15.5-16" torso and rides in a radian 80 (top slots), an EFTA, an evenflo chase and visions (top slots), and a turbo booster. Once his dad gets a car, he'll be in a regent (third slots) in that. We'll be retiring the evenflo combos soon and be replacing one of them with an apex.

DD is 16 months, 30", 21 lbs, and ~13" torso. She rides in a radian 80 (third slots) and an EFTA.

Michael: 6 years 3 months-17 inch torso, 48 pounds, 49 inches
*Rides in a Britax Parkway(main seat), Graco Turbo booster, FPSV HBB.

Logan: 4 years 0 months-14.5 inch torso, 34 pounds, 40 inches
*Rides in a Graco Nautilus, Evenflo Chase

Daycare kiddos:

DCG: 6 years 0 months, 15 inch torso, 50 pounds, 44 inches
*rides in a Graco HBB, Britax Parkway, FPSV HBB-occassionally if Logan isn't with us she will ride in the Nautilus

DCG: 10 months, not sure on torso, 17 pounds, Not sure on height
*Rides in Graco Safeseat(second from top slots-tons of room), RF Cosco Scenera (second from bottom)

DCB: 3 years 5 months, 17.5 inch torso, 70 pounds, 42 inches
*Rides in Graco HBB or Britax Parkway(he rarely has to go anywhere with me)

DCB: 7 years 8 months, 20 inch torso, 135 pounds, 54 inches tall
*Rides in Cosco High rise(he rarely has to go anywhere with me)

L & D are 7 years, 2 mos. At their last checkup L was 48.75", 54 lb., D was 46.25", 46 lbs. Both ride in Parkways in our Civic, take turns wearing the RSTV when we carpool with the neighbor's 3rd grade DS (who's a big help in unbuckling whoever's in the RSTV at carpool drop off), and FPSV boosters in neighbor's car for carpool pickup,

natysr

Jordan is 30 pounds, 39 inches, 13 inch torso, RF in a britax marathon, 2nd from the bottom slots. Oh, he will be 4 1/2 years old in 2 weeks.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
X is 7, 56 lbs, 48", currently riding in a Britax Parkway. Soon, he'll either be going back to harnessed in the Signo or into a Recaro Vivo.

R is 5, 46 lbs, 42", currently riding in a Radian, soon to be Malibu Radian XT! :love:

E is 4, 36 lbs, no idea of his height, but he is my skinny boy. Currently riding in a Britax BV.

Z is 8 mos, 21 lbs, currently riding rear facing (obviously) in a Marathon, soon to be First Years TF w/ ARB.

jodibug

Laci is 10.5 mos old and weighs just over 22lbs.

She rides RF in a Boulevard in our van and in a RN80 in the car.

flutie128

DS, 4 years 7 months, 46.5 pounds, unsure on height, Nautilus moving to top slots primary car, turbos in every other car.

DD, 9 months, 17.5 pounds, unsure on height (will know soon), true fit in primary car, comfortsport in DH car, scenera in babysitters car.

fyrfightermomma

E is 3y7m. She is 39" tall and 24.5 lbs w/ a 12.75" torso. She is riding in 3/soon to be 4 seats. GN-2nd from bottom slots. FFing Signo-no slots. RF MA, 2nd from bottom. And soon a FFing Radian XT in Malibu(that arrived at my house today but I'm at work! Wahhhh)

S is 1y10m. She is 35" and 30 lbs with a 14" torso. She rides in 3 seats. RFing MA, 2nd from bottom slots. RFing Signo (no slots) and as of today when I get home a RFing Radian XT (yeah!!!)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Kids are in my siggy :love:

But for a closer look, ds is about 75-80 pounds and 58 or 59 inches (still needs a booster in my captain's chair, doesn't need one but uses one in the third row for extra head protection...fits fine in grandma's car which has curtain airbags).

dd1 is 54ish inches and 65ish pounds...Parkway, Recaro, Clek Olli, depending on my mood

dd2 is 35 pounds and 39 inches and FF in a Radian 65 or Frontier or Safeguard Go.

tiggercat

Greg is 8, 65lbs (probably more, I haven't weighed him and he's just had a growth spurt), rides in a Monterey, Turbo and sometimes Parkway. I'm going to go get him a Cleck Olli soon.

Megan is 3.5, somewhere around 36-38lbs, rides in a FF MA, top slots with a bit of space to grow. We're looking at a Nauti for her, I think, if we can do a 3 across with it.

mommaon112903

As I still haven't remebered to change my siggy, here are Josef's updated stats and what he rides in

42inches overall, 16.5" torso, 40lbs, 5.2yrs old
Third slot in Regent
Last slot in GN

niccig

DS is 4yo, 33lbs and 38.5" according to dr. visit last week.
Safety First Uptown - top slots with 1-2" of torso growth
Como - has 2 slots above current slots.
Safeguard - plenty of room to grow.

So no need for another car seat until the Uptown is outgrown by height

remken

Remy is 45" 50pds and has an 16.5" torso riding in an frontier harnessed on the top slot at 6yrs 1 month.

canadiangie

Sophie: 30mos old, 38", 29lbs, rf in a MA 3rd slots, RN 4th slots, BV level with shoulders.

Emma: 16mos old, 30", 23lbs, rf in a SS1 3rd slots, MA 2nd slots.

Sophie going into a RNXT asap, Emma going into BV at that time. :D

WhatAboutPuppy

DS1 is 5 years 5 months, don't know his height or weight currently... Judi said he's a taller drink of water though... rides in 2 Frontiers in an Element and Outback no idea which slots... and a HBB TB in a Chrysler LeBaron.
DS2 is 16 months, 32 inches, 28 pounds. He rides in 2 EFTAs and a BLVD... no idea which slot haha.

Can you tell I HATE re-threading!?!?!

Hate hate hate hate. :cool:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC