• regent

Votes: 57 29.7%
  • turbo

Votes: 46 24.0%
  • true fit

Votes: 32 16.7%

• Total voters

emandbri

I thought it might be fun to see just how many people have the most recommended seats here. I know some people have more than one of a seat but that just complicates the poll.

I had to use my judgment for the most recommended seats. I know the parkway is discontinued but it still can be bought and I didn't want the monterey to be the only booster and honestly couldn't think of another highly recommend booster other than the monterey (no wonder we are all excited about the oobr. :D

I decided to leave off infant seats because they can be used for such a short amount of time, I only had 10 choices and it really was easier to just leave them off.

For the turbo do high back and backless.

ADS

christineka

From the list I have the nautilus, Avenue, and a couple turbos.
Off list, but also recommended around here: vivo and scenera.
The other two seats are the evenflo tribute and fisher-price booster

Last edited:

glockchick

Where can you still get a parkway? I want one or two for when my littles outgrow their convertibles. My older dd has one and I love it.

I also have a turbo and a marathon. 6 kids, 4 or 5 in seats depending on the car. ;)

BabyKaykes

I can only vote Nautilus right now (I have 2), but I also have an AOE and I'll be getting another Uptown (Avenue) soon.

I have also used a Scenera (gave to a family who needed it), a FPSVD (sold it cause I didn't love it), a Turbo for my goddaughter and a B510 for her brother.

Shaunam

We have a radian 80, a turbo booster, and a regent.

We also have 2 evenflo combos (soon to be sold), an EFTA, and I'm about to buy an apex.

ginny4

i counted the FPSVD as a MA. (close enough).
have Apex too
used to have Intera - crashed, 2 AOs - expired, scenera - sold it

Momof4Girls

We had in our lifetime of owning seats:

1 Graco SR (owned and used for just a couple of weeks) until we got:
1 RA (puppies cover, if you care, LOL), now expired and personally placed in the trash compactor at the dump.
1 Wizard (Denim)
1 BLVD (Shannon)
1 Monarch (Red Racer)
2 Regents (Huntington)
2 PWs (ILs' car, FL. St. U covers on both)
1 PW (given to a friend for her dd a year or so ago)
1 MCP (purchased for dd4, once the "rules" for Britax changed wrt the lowest harness slot being usable for a newborn).

A Frontier is in our future (I won't buy the Nauti, made in China) for dd3, as it just plain snuggles her far better than a Regent does...although, perhaps, we'll booster dd1 full-time in the Monarch, transfer dd1's Regent to our second car as a spare seat...who knows. Dd3 is still quite a ways from FF, although at 3, if we were to crash tonight, I don't know that I'd keep her RF and replace the BLVD she's riding in with another convertible, or if I'd go with a Frontier. Also, my WZ expires in another year or so (give or take a month), I can't decide if I want to go ahead an plan to FF my TINY (height and weight, but not head circumference) then 4 y/o...Oh, well, that's a whole other thread.

My dh does not like the EFTA...not sure why. But it would be an option since it is not made in China, IMO.

Raechel

Minniemouse

Senior Community Member
I only voted w/ the seats we are currently using.

Dd (7.5yo) used to be in a

Fisher Price Stay in View (now expired and in my basement because I can't bring myself to toss such a unique seat!)
Fisher Price Safe Embrace (gave to my friend for her son, now expired)
Britax Advantage (expired last year, still in my basement in near perfect condition)
Graco Platinum CarGo (loaned to a friend and never returned!)
Britax Husky (unoccupied in crash - car totaled)

Currently she is riding in a Graco Nautilus (booster mode) and a Sunshine Kids Monterey.

Ds (3yo) used to be in a

Fisher Price Stay in View (see above)
Graco Snugride (borrowed from friend then returned)
Britax Advantage (see above)
Britax Boulevard (unoccupied in crash - car totaled)

Currently he is riding in a Britax Regent and a Graco Nautilus (harnessed).

Mama2J

I have a Regent and a Nautilus! :love: And I'll have two of the boosters on the list eventually, but I didn't check those off since I don't have them yet.

mominabigtruck

You totally left off the efta and ss1, I think those seats are recommended more then any other because they're versatile and cheap.

mcomommy

We have a

Regent, Marathon, and a Trufit

There is a Nautilus in the mail from BRU to us right now

And we have owned a snugride, a SS1, and a compass infant seat

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Heh, I have five of the seats on the list. :rolleyes:

MA (and FPSVD)
Nautilus
Regent
Parkway
Turbo

scatterbunny

We only own one seat on that list, the Parkway.

We used to own a Regent.

We also own a Jane Indy Plus (primary seat), a Britax Bodyguard (soon-to-be-expired) and a Britax Starriser Comfy.

Lys

Senior Community Member
Regent (Cougar :love: )
Parkway (UF and USC covers)
Olli (zebra)
Monterey (red)

We are using the Monterey exclusively now but I can't bring myself to part with any of the other seats.

LuvBug

We have a husky and pre-advisory regent, both with a classic cover... also a parkway in cougar. We have also had a marathon in colonial blue and a laptop.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC