My poor Frontier is in Mississippi

Splash

Do you think it's lonely? Scared? Cold? Any MS folks care to take it a friend to wait out the long, scary night before it gets to my waiting, loving arms?

I tracked it a few minutes ago soooo hoping I would get a little surprise and it would be delivering today, but no. I have to wait until tomorrow. Blah. Just as well, I suppose, since we're having dinner with my in-laws tonight and I would just want to play.

Do you suppose it's nice, in Mississippi, to be a little car seat?

ADS

hsjwmom

I'm thinking it's VERY lonely.

LuvMyGirls

Hey! I'm in Mississippi, but I'm afraid that good car seats do get lonely here. I'd almost bet you that there isn't another Frontier anywhere in the state. I do know a few Britax fans, but their usage is so poor that the seats are ashamed to be seen.

Mylilboyblue

It is a cold lonely place...BUT I heard that there is a special place there for poor little car seats that need a temporary home...

My friend S offered to let the Frontier spend the night with her at her home until it gets to your loving arms....

As long as it is housebroken. ;)

Connor's Mom

Misissippi is a lonely place for good car seats. But, if it is anywhere near Hattiesburg my in-laws have a nice brand new Nissan Pathfinder that it can lay it's head rest in for the night. :)

Amaris

For some reason I read the title as My Poor Frontier is in The Mississippi, and I was wondering exactly how that happened! :eek:

Splash

For some reason I read the title as My Poor Frontier is in The Mississippi, and I was wondering exactly how that happened! :eek:

Oh, that would be discouraging.

It made it to Jacksonville this morning, there's hope!

(Charlie FREAKED last night when I put him in the BV in my car. He. Had. A. Meltdown. He wanted his GN and nothing would calm him. I promised him his new seat would be here today, so he's excited, but it better live up to the GN glory, or he'll lose it)

Amaris

We have one that loves his GN the same way. Threw a major fit when I had to put him back in the regent because I couldn't get the thing installed tightly with the seatbelt. We finally did get it installed well, thanks to some tips from a few people here, and he's in car seat heaven again!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC