the car seat forum??? SPAM!

becca011906

Senior Community Member
What is going on, LOTS of spam on there on realy OLD posts from back in '03 they are all under differant names but i'm wondering if them mods can do anything to control it???

ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Anonymous posting is currently disabled until I get my computer fixed and can attend to the spam attacks more quickly. This may not get rid of the spam, but it will take them more time.

B

blue_nova

Admin said:
Anonymous posting is currently disabled until I get my computer fixed and can attend to the spam attacks more quickly. This may not get rid of the spam, but it will take them more time.

Help I am not anonymous and its not letting me start a post

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Patriot20171 said:
I think what they want us to do is report the posts as "bad posts."

Yes. That's the fastest way to get a moderator's attention. If you're seeing a whole bunch of them at once, you don't need to report every single one. Just say in the comments section that you're seeing lots of them.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
blue_nova said:
Help I am not anonymous and its not letting me start a post

Same here, I can't post while logged in on the Car Safety forum. I tried to reply to the DIY tether anchor post, but got a screen saying I didn't have permission to post there. I guess things are in lockdown mode even for registered users on parts of the board for the time being thanks to the latest spammer invasion. :confused:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Why can't I (as a registered user) reply to a post in the car safety board? I am getting a message that says I do not have permission to access that feature (reply feature). Is that board (Car Safety) now a restricted board?

TheQueenMother

I thought I had been banned, really threw me for a loop. I do try to use my manners most days and had never been banned before, glad to know it's not just me
Amanda

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Registered Users should be able to post in all forums again. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC