Britax cusomer service is THE BEST!

super_grape

The buckle on my DD's MA has been malfunctioning
and there's a hole in the back of her Funky Denim
cover so I called today and they're sending me a
new buckle (of coarse, safety issue - I expected them to replace it)
but they're also sending me a new cover - YAY!
And since they don't have Funky Denim anymore I'm
getting Cowmooflage:) .
I had a cover issue with DD's RA a while back (it was ripping
at the corner of one of the harness slots) and when I called
they told me to just sew it which I did but back then they could have sent me
a replacement but wouldn't even when it was still under warranty.
What an improvement!
Susan was the name of the rep I talked to and she was SO VERY NICE!
I have to say, their CS has been great lately and the last few people I
have dealt with have been wonderful (William, Dennis, and now Susan)!
It's so nice when a company actually stands behind their products!
Keep up the great work Britax!

Holly

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
:cool: Horray for Britax!

I have been having issues with customer service places today. I had to make two calls to Customer Service today- one at Education Testing Services (ETS) and one at The College Board. I was not thrilled with my experience with either place.

My last call to Britax was a little over a week ago. I didn't have much luck with them on that day. Usually, however, they are fantastic!

I'm so glad for you!

Drooling.... over... Cowmooflage... :p

melaniev

hmmm .... 3 months ago they said they were sending me a new LATCH strap but never did. thankfully, i fixed it myself but im not sure youre really supposed to do that. it looks fine though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC