Graco Tour Delux- Goes to 50 lbs?

Blondie87

My son will be 18months on Friday..the same day his Britax Boulevard should arrive! Finally moving into a big kid seat. He is still rearfacing in his baby seat, but just about grown out of it. He will be rearfacing to the limit of his Boulevard which is 35pounds. Hes been in the Graco Tour Delux seat. It rearfaces to 32pounds but hes reached the height limit. So glad we got him this one. I cant believe some people need a different baby seat when their baby is only a few months old. This one lasted till 18months and my son loved it. Hope he loves his Boulevard! The new Graco Tour Delux goes to 50pounds! Really worth the money.

Now I know it doesn't. I am assuming this person is talking about the Snugride 32 which is in the Graco Tour Deluxe Travel System... you think?

But the site description is misleading..

Description

Product Description
Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System is the ultimate in Comfort for enjoyable outings. Includes Graco SnugRide 32 Infant Car Seat. Extended weight limit holds child up to 50 lbs to last past the toddler years. Easy access drop-down basket lets you reach in without disturbing reclined child. Rotating canopy with peek-a-boo window & shades your child from any direction. One hand gravity fold with storage latch is a cinch to close-the stroller does all the work. Aluminum welded frame for maximum durability & years of use. Deluxe Parent storage tray with two cup holders. Multiple position, flat recline seat and flip-up bassinet so Baby can rest. Convertible 3- & 5-point harness grows with your child. Includes removable infant head support and canopy with decorative lining and quilting.

I am sure it's talking about the stroller... but makes it seem like the car seat...

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I have that travel system (well, the one with the Safeseat1) and it is misleading. It is talking about the stroller.

Pixels

It's not well worded, but it is technically correct. It says the stroller includes the carseat, and that the stroller goes to 50 pounds, has a basket, etc.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC