My Radian XT is HERE!

arly1983

It got here yesterday. BIG THANKS to Jamii (djma) who shipped it to me from Atlanta.

So far I love it but I cant really play with it and will not be able to for a while. :(

It will be installed in my van for C by DH and will not being coming out until I can lift again.

Some thoughts:

The cover does seem more padded then the 65/80. It might be in my head but the actual cover seems thicker. I love the memory foam in the bottom.

I :love: the new foot. I always had to use seatbelt before as the old foot covered up my latch anchors. This foot easily fits between them.

The wings are not bad. I don't see them causing head slump but I can't tell you for sure until C falls asleep.

I love that the wings are so easy to adjust. So cool.

So far, I like the new chest clip more the IMMI clip. :duck:

My only regret is that I didn't have the time to wait on a Malibu. I got Hamptom and the mesh is nicer than I thought it would be.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
No ducking, I don't know that a lot of us LOVE the IMMI Clip, it's just more tolerable than the old SK clip, lol.

Congrats, glad you like it, hope C doesn't have any headslump (I'm sort of considering one of these for DH's super-upright vehicle seats, I'm not fond of the 65 in there...)

arly1983

Nope, the camera is empty, has no batteries, and is packed for tomorrow. :D

No ducking, I don't know that a lot of us LOVE the IMMI Clip, it's just more tolerable than the old SK clip, lol.

Congrats, glad you like it, hope C doesn't have any headslump (I'm sort of considering one of these for DH's super-upright vehicle seats, I'm not fond of the 65 in there...)

I will let you know how it goes. I am really hopeful.

This is the most seats I have ever owned AND that were ALL in use. I have 2 GNs, 2 Radian65s, 1 radian XT, 1 EB 3-in-1, and an SS1.

SS1, GN, XT in my van.
1 R65 (and her EFTA) in my Mom's car.
GN and R65 in my MIL's car
EB 3-in-1 in my Aunt's SUV for my niece.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Tomorrow?! Are you having the baby tomorrow? I'm so jealous, maybe I can join you, lol. I was hoping to be the first to have itty bitty baby pics in the XT, but right now it looks like we're not getting one till April, thank you SKJP.

MOM25BOYS

Yay Arly!!:D I am glad you got your RN XT and can't wait to see pics of how it fits. I hope all goes great for you tomorrow and good luck!!!:love::love:

Mylilboyblue

Good luck tomorrow! You are so lucky to have your XT already!

I am glad to hear that the mesh is nice, cause I got the Rio one.

Mine is being delivered on Monday!! YAY!!!

oxeye

So far, I like the new chest clip more the IMMI clip. :duck:

And I'm planning to replace that chest clip with an IMMI one. DD2 figured out immediately how to undo it. She can't undo the IMMI one. We've told her not to, but once they learn how I have a hard time trusting them (especially since she is RF and we can't see her).

arly1983

And I'm planning to replace that chest clip with an IMMI one. DD2 figured out immediately how to undo it. She can't undo the IMMI one. We've told her not to, but once they learn how I have a hard time trusting them (especially since she is RF and we can't see her).

I'll trade you. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC