Hey, a TV show finally got it right

Splash

I was watching last week's House (yeah, I'm behind) last night, and noticed the car seat usage of Cutty's baby.

She's in a Maxi-Cosi infant seat, tight straps, chest clip properly positioned, no after market fuzz... it was cool! They only show the kid briefly in the seat, but everything was spot on! So it CAN be done!

ADS

Auntie2six

That's awesome! I haven't seen that episode yet, I just might have to watch it! I was watching this show called What would you do? last night and they were seeing what people would do if they saw a baby left in a car on a hot summer day. It was one of those reborn dolls that look like real babies. It was in a Graco Snugride I believe and I know it wasnt a real baby but the straps were all very loose and you know, it gives people the wrong idea on how to buckle their baby into their seat. You know some people say "Well this is how it goes because I saw it on tv." I'm glad you saw a show finally getting it right though! :thumbsup:

Lys

Senior Community Member
WTF! CUTTY had a baby??????

No, it's a 16yo patient's baby that was born in an abandoned house. Cutty went and got it. Now, she's trying to adopt it but has admitted she has no mothering feelings for the baby.

mykidsmylife

SHUSH! STOP TELLING ME!!!!

LOL, I havent been able to get caught up on house ... I will have to watch at least the last to epsiodes now...

Ecspecially to see the proper car seat usage. ;)

Splash

No, it's a 16yo patient's baby that was born in an abandoned house. Cutty went and got it. Now, she's trying to adopt it but has admitted she has no mothering feelings for the baby.

Yeah but all that changed. She loves it now because it stopped screaming when she told it to.

Hey, worked for Sam. I started loving him (as in, feeling motherly love toward him) when he stopped screaming 19 hours a day.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC