Alligator-style clips

mama_2_4

Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of the carseats that have alligator-style clips?

I'm looking to get the least expensive seat I can with these :cool:

Thanks
Jess

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
And a Triumph Advance and several infant seats, and I think the True Fit. And Orbit. And Recaros...gosh, there are a lot, lol. What age and weight child are you shopping for, I bet we can pinpoint the exact seat that'll work for your kiddo and your budget :thumbsup:

mama_2_4

Still looking for my 14mo 23lb. This is a spare seat... she has a True Fit but it does not work in DH car.

Thanks

mommyto4

Hmmmm, the least expensive would probably be the ETA. I think only the most expensive one has them though.

jewlsvern

Still looking for my 14mo 23lb. This is a spare seat... she has a True Fit but it does not work in DH car.

Thanks

I have the EFTA with the alligator clips and I love it. I have the Hampton Park version available at BRU. My DD is 23 months and 23 lbs and she fits great in it. She has a ton of room to spare. I got it with the 15% or 20% off one item and I paid around $160.

She loves her "lazy boy" chair as her grandma calls it. It is very easy to install and I can move it in under 2 minutes. The black is great because it always looks great.

Here is the link:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3028987

fyrfightermomma

Just to add to the list, even though you probably don't want an infant seat-the Compass/learning curve i420 infant seat. I installed one yesterday that had them. Not sure of hte other infant seats.

Pixels

If we're adding infant seats to the list, the BabyTrend LatchLoc and FlexLoc have alligator-style also.

mimieliza

I love those clips! Not all EFTAs have them, mine doesn't, but we don't have LATCH anyway so it doesn't matter.

I also love the LATCH bars on the Britax Marathon and Boulevard. It really makes LATCH installations nearly fool proof. I wish that the Roundabout had them, although I guess they do make the seat heavier.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
He drives a Pontiac Grand Prix... I cant seem to get the right angle with the TF.

If you like the seat otherwise, maybe we can help you figure out the angle problem? Then you could get another one (they ARE one of the cheaper seats with alligator clips, I think).

mama_2_4

I will play around with it this weekend (provided it does not snow again) and take some pictures to post and see if you all can help me.

Thanks
Jess

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC