Car Seat Day!!

WhatAboutPuppy

Oh man! DS2's new BLVD is supposed to arrive today... I've been tracking it. lol DS1's 2 new BF's ar set to arrive tomorrow. oh boy!

ADS

mommyto4

YAY!!! I'm waiting for my granddaughters Radian XT. It should be here any day and I can't wait to play with it. New car seat feel soooo good.

Mama Jo

I'm so jealous! I'm waiting for my tax money to get to my account (supposed to be Thursday!) so I can order my Boulevard and Frontier... but what I really want to buy is a Radian XT, a TrueFit, a Marathon, a Boulevard and a Frontier... but I can't really justify that... lol

...Unless someone wants to sell me their extra kids so I can buy more carseats...

WhatAboutPuppy

Oh my gosh!!
That seat is amazing. I am used to installing the EFTA and still the install of the BLVD just now was seamless!
I haven't read the manual yet (as I had it delivered at work to sign for it) so I just winged it, he wont ride in it until I make sure I did it all right. But how could you mess it up? I used LATCH RF so tight it wont budge a mm. Then I wrapped the D-ring around a piece of the track to my driver's side seat... I"ll have to send pictures as it seems unclear here that it was actually possible to do in an Element.

Oh how I love it! And two Frontiers should be here tomorrow.

lol

I'm glad you all share in my excitement!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC