Radian question (not technical)

I hope it's ok I post it here.

It's looking good that I'm going to be able to get 2 radians w/ tax moola. YAY. So, where do I go for the best deal & twin discount?

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Mods moved this to Shopping and Deals, a tailor made location to seek and advise about where to find a sale or deal. Happy shopping. :)

Lol, see what happens when you get all excited & your trying to play w/ 2 babies & post at the same time. you post in the wrong place & have to have to have it moved. LOL...

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
Well, you aren't going to find any XT's below retail price, because they are so new. However if you register at www.aaa.com/target then go back to this original link and put an XT or anything in your cart, you will get 10% off. Free shipping, but you will have to pay tax.

If choosing between a 65 and 80, I'd get the 65 because I can't see any kid making it past 65 pounds in that seat, so you could just save your money.

The lowest I am finding 65's is $189.

mommyto4kiddos

Senior Community Member
If you want the XT the best deal I have found is at hipmonkey.com If you use HIPMONKEY code you save 42.00 which makes each of them 237.99 not too bad for a new seat.

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
If you want the XT the best deal I have found is at hipmonkey.com If you use HIPMONKEY code you save 42.00 which makes each of them 237.99 not too bad for a new seat.

That's definitely the best price for an XT! No shipping and no tax through them - through Target there is tax and less of a discount.

twins plus one

If you use the code HIPMONKEY at hipmonkey.com, you should get 15% off the Radian 65 which would make it $186.99. It is backordered though, so it may take a couple weeks. It was on sale at Hip Monkey a couple weeks ago and I was able to order 3 of them for $161.49 each with the coupon code. That's the lowest price I've seen. I'm still waiting on my seats but was told they should hopefully ship by the end of this week. Happy shopping!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC