Roanoke Blacksburg Covington VA or eastern WV or surrounding areas?

cathysizer

Is there anyone near me (I'm in Craig County, VA) who can help me with this whole car seat decision thing? I have asked questions and I am just at a stalemate. I really need to see these seats in person and maybe even install them in my vehicle if someone would be so nice to let me try that with their seat. I just feel like I can't buy one blind and I don't know of any stores that carry any of the models I want to look at. I hate the idea of having to return one if it didn't work out.

I want to look at a Recaro Como or Sigmo, a Radian XT or 80 (since they are so similar), and a Safeguard Child Seat. I wouldn't mind seeing a Regent too.

ADS

SPJ&E

I'm somewhat near you, but don't have any of those seats and haven't found any stores around here that carry them. I've always just had to buy blindly...luckily I haven't had any problems! Hopefully someone else here will be able to help you out.

If you tell us what age/size your kiddo is, what your budget is, and what vehicle you have, we'd be happy to make some recommendations.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC