Finally

APmama2MAK

Finally I got to try out a few different seats in person. Target wouldnt let me try them in my car (even though they allowed one of my friends a few weeks back but oh well) but I got to try DS in a True Fit, Marathon, EFTA and a Scenera. I really am sold on the True Fit Premiere but man I think I want an EFTA for a backup seat the harness is so simple and easy to tighten I fell in love lol.

I do wonder a bit about how easy it was to raise or lower the harness height and if it could go up or down in a crash or with the child pushing against the back of the seat. Im not sure what measures are in place to prevent this but if it was considered safe I would definitely want that as a backup seat!

I really am wondering though why I dont hear more about how great it was, maybe Im the only one who thinks its so nice?
(especially because if you asked me yesterday I would of told you there was zero chance of me ever owning an evenflo unless they came out with a RF past 35 seat)

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I think people are just more excited about the True Fit because it's newer and we like to gab about the newest seats. The Evenflo is great...I sell a heap of them at Babies R Us :thumbsup:
I'm pretty sure if the harness were just willy nilly going up and down in crashes, they would have discovered that in the crash tests, so no worries there :)

APmama2MAK

Yea, also it may have been a little easier because it was a floor model Im not sure but DS made it pop up a few times by being fidgety. Other than this though it was SO easy, exactly what i THOUGHT the TF was like but I see that those are actually the same thing different slots, but just easier than rethreading. Still sold on the anti rebound bar but I hope they take notes on the knobs for tightening lol

I think people are just more excited about the True Fit because it's newer and we like to gab about the newest seats. The Evenflo is great...I sell a heap of them at Babies R Us :thumbsup:
I'm pretty sure if the harness were just willy nilly going up and down in crashes, they would have discovered that in the crash tests, so no worries there :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC