In Search Of Beco Butterfly

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Okay, so with all this Beco Butterfly talk I am wanting one. I am so kicking myself for not getting one in carnival when I saw them on sale :( I'm going to be babysitting 2 extra kids for 2 months and am needing something better then a sling for walking and playing outside. I have a double bike trailer/stroller but need something for my baby the 2 extra I will have will be in the trailer/stroller while we are walking.

Anyways, I'm ISO of a girlie Beco Butterfly. It can be EUC or even a link to one that is a great price. It has to be able to be shipped to Canada.

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the butterfly and the butterfly II? Is it pretty much just changes to the hood and the insert is now removable :confused:

monstah

You should check diaperswappers.com
They have a used carrier for sale section. I think I saw a Blessed Baby on there yesterday for like $30.

JOII

I have one I am looking to sell. Never used, only tried on a few times. I think I am the only person who doesnt like it :eek:.

I dont know if its really girlie, but its not at all boysish. Ill get some pics in a bit.

I got it off baby steals for cheap, so I would only ask what I payed, probably a bit less.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I have one I am looking to sell. Never used, only tried on a few times. I think I am the only person who doesnt like it :eek:.

I dont know if its really girlie, but its not at all boysish. Ill get some pics in a bit.

I got it off baby steals for cheap, so I would only ask what I payed, probably a bit less.

Sounds great. Let me know :)

JOII

Yea, I didnt like it because of all the different panels. It was too confusing and just seemed like to much. I just prefer a plain old mei tai, I find it easier. I was going to do the conversion that was linked but I was afraid of ruining the carrier so I didn't.

I cant get pics till later however this is the print...

http://www.becobabycarrier.com/proddetail.php?prod=jacob2

Looking at it I guess it could be considered boyish?

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Yea, I didnt like it because of all the different panels. It was too confusing and just seemed like to much. I just prefer a plain old mei tai, I find it easier. I was going to do the conversion that was linked but I was afraid of ruining the carrier so I didn't.

I cant get pics till later however this is the print...

http://www.becobabycarrier.com/proddetail.php?prod=jacob2

Looking at it I guess it could be considered boyish?

PM'd you

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Mega sale, $85 new beco butterfly...it looks like the only ones left in stock are espresso and black, and they're going fast.....

http://63.247.132.129/~closmcom/catalog.php?sale=yes&page=6

she doesn't say if she will ship to canada.....but emailing her can't hurt! If not, you can have her ship it to me and I'll ship it to you, lol!
That is nice of you, thanks :love:

They aren't allowed to ship them to countries that sell them. I'd take you up on the offer but after the exchange rate and shipping the $85US would be $107.64CDN add shipping onto that and it will be almost the price of a new one here.

canadiangie

I have a 4th Gen in Ella (IIRC) that I adore.

Having seen the Butterfly I (maybe it was II? .. it was Jen's pre alteration), I'd say you want a 4th Gen or whichever of the newest ones has a removeable insert.

Keep an eye out on kijiji and craigslist. :thumbsup:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I have a 4th Gen in Ella (IIRC) that I adore.

Having seen the Butterfly I (maybe it was II? .. it was Jen's pre alteration), I'd say you want a 4th Gen or whichever of the newest ones has a removeable insert.

Keep an eye out on kijiji and craigslist. :thumbsup:

We live in the boonies. We don't even have a craigslist :eek:

Thanks for all the replies and the help. I broke down and should have butterfly II in carnival coming to me. I can't wait :love:

JOII

I have people asking so I just wanted to update and say my Beco was sold. Thanks for all the interest!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC