Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Britax super elite cover

Will it fit the Regent?

Some one on Craig's list is selling a super elite for $25. Obviously expired but I thought $25 for a spare cover for Beth's Regent would be nice. She wants one with horses embroidered on it and that navy would work so well
    If I'm here tell me to get back to writing
    Writing, dreaming, homeschooling mom to Beth, 10-03, and Ciara, 6-06
    http://dreamingatthesouthdam.wordpress.com/

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Ambassador - CPS Technician

Re: Britax super elite cover

You'd have to cut a hole for the tether, I believe, since they moved the tether up on the Regent from where it was on the Husky/Super Elite.
    ~Danielle
    RNC-MNN, BSN
    CPST, SN Trained

The tether will be off, but other than that it should fit.

To my knowledge, all the SEs were recalled. It shouldn't even be in circulation.
    I'm glad you're a safe driver. I'm eating cereal and applying mascara using my rear view mirror while playing bejeweled on my iPhone. And I'm driving right behind you. 
    You're only as safe as the most dangerous driver on the road. Buckle accordingly.  

Okay. I am pretty apt seamstress so I am sure I can adjust the back for the tether.

I know it is expired but I was not aware it recalled! Even more reason to get buy it myself so I know it won't be used (People here get crotchety if you email them and tell them their seat is recalled, expired or just plain dangerous. I can't take the hateful, hurtful responses.)
    If I'm here tell me to get back to writing
    Writing, dreaming, homeschooling mom to Beth, 10-03, and Ciara, 6-06
    http://dreamingatthesouthdam.wordpress.com/