Got my Malibu Radian XTs!

oxeye

They are like Pepto pink, LOL. And my girls love it.

It'll probably be tomorrow before I get any pictures and I won't be able to install them until after the baby gets here (let's hope I can make some configuration work for three across in DH's car). DD2 is happy to go back RF in her new pink seat that goes to 35 pounds so if I can get the XT RF outboard, the Safeseat in the middle, and the Keyfit outboard then I can use the second one for her to RF in my car. Fingers crossed!

ADS

oxeye

Yup, babyviva.com had them in stock. No clue if they still do or not!

Here's a pic -

CIMG3329.jpg

DD1 has a lot more room to grow in it than I expected (unless it changes a lot when I install it). She's even with the second from the top slots right now (headrest isn't adjusted in the picture - it goes up a lot higher). DD2 is a couple inches below that.

Can't wait to install them!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
They are cuuuute! And I don't mean the seats though I like those too. ;)

Seeing real kids really helps me see how the headwings would fit on a kid. Thanks!

katiesmommy

Those look cute. How does the cover compare in the picture to real life? In your picture the print looks more pink, but in the stock photo it looks red. If it's pink like your's then I like it and I'll probably get it.

oxeye

They are cuuuute! And I don't mean the seats though I like those too. ;)

Seeing real kids really helps me see how the headwings would fit on a kid. Thanks!

Thanks!

The headwings aren't adjusted to where they need to be if the girls were actually using them. I just played around with them a little bit and snapped a quick picture to show you guys.

oxeye

Those look cute. How does the cover compare in the picture to real life? In your picture the print looks more pink, but in the stock photo it looks red. If it's pink like your's then I like it and I'll probably get it.

It's an even brighter pink than the picture shows. Definitely pink and not red!

ElaynesMom

Your photo looks much nicer than the stock photo. The colour of the seats in the stock photo looked terrible to me, but I actually like that cover after seeing your photo. Cute girls :)

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
wow..that can't just be a differnce in photos, that is actually different colored fabric.
I would be ticked if I bought a malibu expecting what they show in the stick picture and got what the OP got. Well, okay ,maybe not, since the real life color is way better, but still, it is NOt the same, not at all.

AtTheSouthDam

When I was looking for my XT online today a lot of stock picture have been updated to show that pattern. But just about everywhere is back ordered unitl April. I did manage to get the Nassau (what I wanted) just in time. It is sold out now!

oxeye

wow..that can't just be a differnce in photos, that is actually different colored fabric.

You're right, I hadn't noticed before but the picture on the Sunshine Kids website is completely different! I think I like the actual seat a lot better than that picture.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC