Mia Moda Compagno anyone?

Maggie

I'm in the market for a new sit and stand stroller. I have a Joovy Caboose that's about 1.5 years old. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm just itching for something new. :p My SIL wants to buy the Caboose from me, so I'm trying to decide what to get. I don't like the Baby Trend, too flimsy for me. We use a stroller daily.

I really like the new pretty colors the Caboose has come out with. I love the looks of the Mia Moda better though. The seat in the front looks more plush, one complaint I have about my Caboose.

I can't find any reviews online. I'm not sure if this is a newish stroller or not. Anyone have any opinions on it?

Mia Moda

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I'm impressed with the quality of my Mia Moda Cielo Evolution, so I'd at least expect it to have good quality. The fold is kind of tricky, I'd also expect that in a double. I've read only one mom who was a tester for this stroller say it was bulky and a pain, but then again, most tandems are, so who knows if it's worse than most, really?

I'd probably just get the Caboose Ultralight, unless it's a ton more money?

Maggie

The Ultralight seems to run about $265 around here. I think the Mia Moda was in the $180ish range.

Money isn't a huge issue, but it's always nice to save a little money. I think I may just go with the Ultralight.

I can buy one from a local baby boutique, if I bought the Mia Moda, I would have to order it online without trying it out.

Thanks. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC