For Sale: Peg Perego

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Peg Perego Triplette in Chesapeake $375
PegTriplette004.jpg

Peg Perego Single Chassis* w/4 air filled wheels (pictured w/bassinette which is NOT included) $125
Peg_Bassinet.jpg

$475 both...cash only. Prefer local pick up as I'm sure shipping would run $100 for all the pieces. Located in NE Oklahoma. Can deliver up to 50mi for a fee w/non-refundable deposit in advance.

*Chassis can be used w/one of the seats off the Triple for when you only have one child.

All items in excellent used condition.

ADS

Lara

OT- Kay im sitting here loving the green in your pic LOL.
That is a nice stroller, is it as hard to push as im thinking it would be (im thinking school bus lol)? To bad I don't have 3 kids (and more money), if I did I would come to OK to get it from you lol.

Lara

Sharlene

Senior Community Member
Have you tried posting on the yahoo group "stroller swap?" There are lots of stroller lovers/collectors there!

Sharlene

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Sharlene said:
Have you tried posting on the yahoo group "stroller swap?" There are lots of stroller lovers/collectors there!

Sharlene

Yes, I posted on there a while back when I was debating selling it. Then decided not to so I pulled the listing (had one person wanting to buy ONE seat! LOL). Now, I've decided to go ahead and sell it as I haven't used it in I can't say how long! It's just a piece of furniture in my living room! LOL

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Iluvbabies57 said:
OT- Kay im sitting here loving the green in your pic LOL.
That is a nice stroller, is it as hard to push as im thinking it would be (im thinking school bus lol)? To bad I don't have 3 kids (and more money), if I did I would come to OK to get it from you lol.

Lara

Hey Lara!

Yes it is really green here, even still now w/the droubt...they call it 'Green Country'. One of the things I LOVE about this part of the country.

As for the stroller...it's not that bad too push w/3 kids...but it does take some time figuring out where you want the weight distributed if you have different sized kids. The reason I don't use it much, is we live in the country and don't have sidewalks or anything. I bought it w/the intentions of field trips and such, but this summer has just been so hot that we've only gone to the zoo once...and we just took 2 singles instead. I used it when I had to take my sd to the airport, and it was no problem. So mall use, it would be great (except for department store isles! LOL).

I'm sure I'll regret selling it once I do...then all of a sudden I'll find a huge need for it!

Lara

You're making me want to move out to the country more and more LOL. Of course I like my sidewalks, but living on 10 acres may overshadow the missing sidewalks;) . Ok that surprises me about not being hard to push. I had to push a bus of a duo glider when I was in vegas the first time this summer and it was horrible. Of course this is graco we are talking about and I hate my graco so that made it all the worse.

Lara

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Iluvbabies57 said:
Ok that surprises me about not being hard to push. I had to push a bus of a duo glider when I was in vegas the first time this summer and it was horrible. Of course this is graco we are talking about and I hate my graco so that made it all the worse.

Lara

I never said it wasn't hard...it's just not that BAD when you are considering how much stroller/kids you are dealing with! LOL Of course, I'm no lightweight. I'm 5'11" and not telling my weight...but am quite strong. I wouldn't want to be a 5' tall 100lb woman (not saying y'all are weak, so don't go there! LOL) and try to deal with it. Just getting it in/out of the suburban is a challenge!

And the DuoGlider is a P.O.S. Beast IMO! LOL

Lara

I agree about the duoglider.

Ok so its not that bad... whatever same difference lol. And yeah I can't see myself pushing it, and im 5'7 ish and 130 lbs. Oh and not to mention my quattro takes up most of my trunk, there is no way this would fit in my car lol.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Nope, it's not likely going to fit any kind of trunk. Most likely going to need SUV or van! LOL Now, if you take off all of the seats...you MIGHT be able to get the chassis in. But then you have the issue of the seats! LOL

I only take off one seat to load it in my sub. But dang that sucker is heavy...especially w/the two seats still attached! And it takes up virtually the entire cargo area. Makes going shopping cheaper! Can't putting anything in there with it! LOL

Actually, I don't usually keep it in there. I usually have my double and an umbrella stroller in there. Only take the triple if we are doing a field trip or such.

Lara

wow that would be one way to control my shopping habit lol. My trunk it tiny (nissan sentra) so nothing fits in it as is with the quattro. So I always just bring the mei tai shopping, it fits in the diaper bag lol. And if we will be out for a really long time I bring the umbrella stroller (chicco something or other). But the quattro basically only comes to the zoo.

Lara

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC