Britax Releasing a New BPB

dhardawa

I got a call from Britax this morning. They are reorganizing and my old inside rep is now my new rep. She asked what I was hearing from customers and I mentioned the lack of a BPB. She said they have had hundreds of calls concerning this and that they will be releasing a new BPB soon. She said they have four new seats coming out soon. Unfortunately, that is all I know at this time.

ADS

Qarin

Wow, ask and ye shall receive. A latchable narrow Parkway-like booster that goes as tall as the Frontier would be really swell! :)

Chex

Unfortunately, that is all I know at this time.

Dang it! I have a love/hate relationship with these teasers! I'm so dang excited to find out what the news carseats will be, but DANG IT, I want to know NOW!!!

(I'm going to go give myself a time-out for that tantrum now, and for using the word "dang" 3 times in 3 sentences. :eek:)

NannyMom

So what are the 4 new seats? Do we know about any of the others?

1- BPB
2- Advocate?
3- ?
4- ?

J-max

CPST Instructor

1- BPB
2- Advocate?
3- ?
4- ?
Will the chaperone (I think that is what I heard the new bucket seat is being called) count as one maybe??

Posted at the same time as pp :)

melniemi

I wonder if one will be narrow enough to compete with the radian - and maybe fit where I need it!!

The new infant seat, bpb, and advocate are probably 3 and then a mystery seat. I wonder when we'll know? They were on time with the release of the frontier, so hopefully we'll get more in April!!

AtTheSouthDam

THIS is the news I needed to hear to make me wait before buying a booster for DD1! I just found an awesome deal on the Vivo though....

MOM25BOYS

Oh, I would love something narrow like the PW, but not as tippy as the PW was.:thumbsup: And PLEASE, PLEASE NO MESH COVERS!!! Sorry to shout :eek:, hoping they might here me in Charlotte.:whistle:

emandbri

This is great! I hope they continue to listen to us and have it start at 40 lbs and 4 years old. :D I also hope it is as tall as the frontier.

Since I'm not love with the frontier and the nautilus still isn't all tan I'm going to keep Benjamin in the radian until I see what they have coming out.

dhardawa

1- BPB
2- Advocate?
3- ?
4- ?

I know nothing right now. She said as soon as she was allowed, she'd send out emails, sell sheets, fabric swatches, etc. My guess is an infant seat, Advocate, BPB, and possibly an Advocate like seat with a lower weight limit????? This is all just guessing obviously.

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Oh yay! I hope it's similar to the PW with the slim design and such. LATCHable would be awesome. Gosh, this is a little ridiculous at how excited I am getting over a hypothetical seat!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC