Maclaren Volo-24.98 Target :-)

I was just saying I needed a stroller and I was looking on craigslist for one thanks to some of your recommendations.

I was at target today and I got a Maclaren Volo(silver/black) for 24.98!
75% off! YAY!

I am so happy. I love target! I have gotten so many strollers there 75% off and carseats. :)

So, check yours. Mine went 75% off today.

ADS
Kat,

I learn the markdowns of each of my targets ;-)! Usually you can just ask the head of that department and they can tell you.

Today was 75% off markdown, I couldn't get out till 12:30(after I dropped off Logan, my cousin at preschool and Michael got on the bus). I was afraid I was going to lose out.

I went there and I see stuffed behind some other stroller boxes(Hidden) the box. Silly people hiding stuff(I used to work at a target so I know what people do) ;-)

You should get on some bargain groups and they always tell markdowns and what not. I have learned alot.

MoreLatte

Awesome! And I thought I got a good deal!

So, what do you think of it so far? I've only used mine once and I'm in love with it!

Rosey

I picked up a pink truimph for $37!! I was stoked. I need to stay out of Target, or you all need to shop in Atlanta. I also got a Ktan for $10.

I just tried it out in my house(LOL)-too much snow for outside.

I am in :love: !! First my husband was like, "Oh man now you are obsessed with strollers? :p I said,"Try it out". He did and was so excited he finally loves a stroller. He said, Whatever you paid for this is worth it. :p

When I told him 24.98 he said you could of paid 200.00 for this and it would of been worth it(LOL).

Target is addictive

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC