Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

LOWEST PRICES BEFORE GOING TO CONSIGNMENT! EUC Pediped 0-6, Robeez Ladybug Tredz 4, Stride Rite 1, Kswiss 2 girl

Pediped only worn a couple times, these look like brand new. They come in their original box. They are Katelyn in pink, size 0-6 months. $20ppd with box, $18ppd without box-SOLD

Stride Rite size 1, white sandal. Velcros on both sides, super flexible EUC! $10ppd-SOLD

EXTREMELY hard to find. Robeez Tredz in size 4. Velcro closure, has ladybug on one side. EUC $23ppd

BNIB size 12-18 months. Robeez black Maryjane. $20ppd-SOLD

KSwiss size 2, worn just a couple times, EUC. They are white with pink kitty on them. Velcro closure. SUPER cute! $10ppd

I will combine shipping. I have excellent feedback on eBay as momnid and diaperswappers as mommyto2boys1girl.
    I take paypal only!
    Last edited by lovemyfamily; 02-10-2009 at 02:10 AM.
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: EUC Pediped 0-6, Robeez Ladybug Tredz 4, Stride Rite 1, Kswiss 2 girl

bump
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight