Found a deal on a KeyFit 30

ADS

Holly

What does the atmosphere cover look like?
Does the KF30 cover fit on a KF 22?
possibly interested in trading, depending on what it looks like. I really like the one I have though, so it would have to be really cute.

Holly

Oh, that one.
I would totally buy that if I didn't already have a keyfit but wanted one, thats a good price.
I like the cover I have already though, sorry.
How much are extra covers? Maybe you could buy a cover separately and then sell that one?

fyrfightermomma

How do you feel about Adventure? I sooo want the atmosphere cover but USA baby only had Adventure so I bought it for my yet to be concieved baby two weeks ago. I'd be more than happy to trade!! You'd make my day actually.

monstah

How do you feel about Adventure? I sooo want the atmosphere cover but USA baby only had Adventure so I bought it for my yet to be concieved baby two weeks ago. I'd be more than happy to trade!! You'd make my day actually.

DEAL!! I love the adventure cover! I'll PM you shortly.

jessclear

I SSOOOO want to have a keyfit for this baby, but can't justify it, even at the great price. You guys are killing me with all these deals and I like that cover. I already have a snugride with 2 covers and only used it for 6mo with DD and I already have extra convertibles.

I don't need another infant seat, I don't need another infant seat, repeat, repeat, etc.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC