For Sale Baby girl Gap, Gymboree 3-6, 6-12 EUC

lovemyfamily

LOWEST PRICES BEFORE CONSIGNMENT Baby girl Gap, Gymboree 3-6, 6-12 EUC

SUPER cute stuff for your baby girl this summer. Prices now include shipping. If you are buying more than 1 thing, I will give a shipping discount. Email me your zip code and what items you want, for a shipping quote. Take it all, it ships for free! Items are EUC and show no stains, marks, tears, unless otherwise noted. Gap and Gymbo items have been hung to dry. Most items were only worn 1 or 2 times.
I have diapers, clothes and shoes for sale, so be sure to see my other posts. I have excellent feedback on eBay too!

ADORABLE Gap dress in size 3-6 months. WORN ONE TIME! Includes matching diaper cover. Dress zips up the back. $9ppd
IMG_5280-1.jpg

PRECIOUS 2 piece outfit from Baby Gap. Top is brown and buttons at the neck, has flowers around the neck and near bottom left, capped sleeves. Shorts are brown and white stripe, ties at the waist. Size is 3-6 months.
$10ppd
IMG_5286-1.jpg

Soft and cool romper for summer. Baby Gap size 3-6 month. Soft pink, capped sleeves, snaps in the legs. Has dots on the neck, pockets, and sleeves (see 2nd picture). Very light material for hot summer days. $5ppd
IMG_5289-1.jpg

IMG_5290-1.jpg

Baby Gap 3-6 month 2 piece outfit. SUPER cute for photos, church or play! Top buttons up the front, pink, white and blue flowers. Pastel colors. Skirt is a light denim, attached diaper cover is the same flowers at the shirt, and the skirt also has the flowers as accents on the pockets. EUC $10-SOLD
IMG_5362-1.jpg

Beautiful eyelet pants in pastel pink. Gathered at the ankles, snaps in the legs. Size is 6-12 months EUC $5ppd
IMG_5295-2.jpg

Short sleeve Baby Gap lightweight denim button up shirt. Each button hole and button is stiched with a different color thread. Worn 1 time. Size is 6-12months. $5ppd
IMG_5368-1.jpg

Baby Gap hooded sweatshirt. Has BABY GAP across the chest. Has a hood, and zips up the front. EUC Size is 6-12 month $7ppdSOLD
IMG_5367-1.jpg

Two piece Baby Gap jogging suit. Worn 1 time. Size is 6-12 month. It looks new! Top is hooded with BABY GAP in pink and green plaid, on the chest, green stitching accents. Pants are elastic waist, with 2 pockets and gathered at the legs. REALLY cute! $10ppd-PENDING
IMG_5363-1.jpg

EUC Gymboree 3-6 month bubble. Is white with pink dots on it, snaps at the back and legs. Comes with matching headband. Worn 2 times. $8ppd
IMG_5287-1.jpg

This dress is the cutest! It screams spring/summer and reminds me of cotton candy. The pinks are just beautiful. Pictures don't give this dress justice. I am adding one of my DD wearing it after her baptism. That is the only time she wore it. Ruffles along the tank sleeves and neck, it has 3 layers so it is a twirler! Comes with matching diaper cover. I am also including the cutest little sweater that matched perfectly. Both are from Carters and are size 6 months. $8ppd
IMG_5302-1.jpg

IMG_5303-1.jpg

IMG_4705-1-1.jpg

Cute little hat from Baby Gap. Fits size up to 6 months. White with purple flowers. EUC $3ppd, free with any purchase-PENDING
IMG_5288-1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC