Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Pampers gift to grow codes

I've got a few of these sitting here that I won't use so I'm going to pass them on. Whoever does this and wants these codes just post here and I'll send a PM to one of you in the morning or evening. . .whenever I get a chance.
    This is not first come first served. I'll pick based on the post you make--so tell me your gift to grow goal, your sob story, or a joke--whatever you think will make me PM you (brown-nosing is acceptable).
    ~Laura™ mom to Seamus (6) in a Regent and Mickey (4) in a ff Myride. Due 6/26/11 with Abigail Tucker, patiently awaiting the install of her Myride.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Pampers gift to grow codes

My goal was to be able to get one of the $50 Lego gift cards...but with switching to cloth last year, I'm a leeetle behind. (no pun intended!)

Sob story....I've got 5 kids, come on man! LOL
    ~Mel, Ex-CPST, Triathlete & Mom of 5ReiKids + 1E!!!

Carseat Crazy

i've got a funny story by my DS1 (he's 4yo) i can share... may be a bit crude...

anyway, DS1 goes to the bathroom before bath time. he's standing there and hitting himself. DH asks, why are you hitting yourself. DS1: i'm spanking him. i told him to go down but he wouldn't. he wouldn't listen

I'm collecting codes to buy books/gift cards/toys (or whatever is available) to give to our infant patients from impoverished families..like 80% of our patient population.

Carseat Crazy

i think you should give it to shum num...

if your hospital uses pampers, they have the codes inside each package too. have the nurses collect them.

CPS Fanatic

Strollerfreak, I feel ya because cloth puts me in the slow lane with these codes. I think I have enough for an elmo book. . .if those didn't expire online--I don't know how it works. Are the ones from my account transferable? I don't even know my password anymore anyway.

Shumnum, you should have a PM
    ~Laura™ mom to Seamus (6) in a Regent and Mickey (4) in a ff Myride. Due 6/26/11 with Abigail Tucker, patiently awaiting the install of her Myride.

Quote Originally Posted by Synchro246 View Post
    Strollerfreak, I feel ya because cloth puts me in the slow lane with these codes. I think I have enough for an elmo book. . .if those didn't expire online--I don't know how it works. Are the ones from my account transferable? I don't even know my password anymore anyway.

Shumnum, you should have a PM
    Sounds like these went to the right home!

Yeah, once they are entered in they can't be transferred to another account. (boo-hiss Pampers!)
    ~Mel, Ex-CPST, Triathlete & Mom of 5ReiKids + 1E!!!

Carseat Crazy

they're not but you can give the person you want to give them to your login and password so she can redeem it herself or add to it.