Curious about how the Britax Blvd harness height adjusts

purplemama

I know DS doesn't NEED a new seat but I want to get him a new seat. I was looking at the Blvd because I like the headwings and it's really not a lot more than the MA. But how does the harness height adjust? It says 10 continous to 17 on the Britax site. I'm too far away from the store that has them to play. My DS has about a 10 1/2 inch torso, would he fit well? Maybe with the padding still in? Now I just have to talk DH into it..........or maybe I should stay off this site until I stop wanting seats I don't need:whistle:.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
You just dial a knob on the side and it goes up or down from ten to 16.5 ish inches... your kiddo would *definitely* fit, most newborns fit fine, even.

:)

purplemama

Yeah you would think he'd fit but in the MA it seemed like he wasn't even at the bottom slots yet. But that was sitting on the floor in the store so maybe installed would be different.
Thanks for the info, I thought maybe that was it from the picture on the website.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC