Last question about the Frontier.....I promise

MOM25BOYS

Ok, in booster mode is the Frontier going to go higher than my B510's? I am really considering selling off my both of my B510's and getting 2 Frontiers. One for DS2 and DS3. I would really love to reharness DS2 if the Frontier will fit him and I am sure it will.:)

ADS

Maedze

The booster mode on the Frontier is literally head and shoulders taller than any other booster on the market ;)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Yep. I am 5'6", and the shoulder guide is over my shoulder. It is awesome, and yes, you NEED two!

MOM25BOYS

Yep. I am 5'6", and the shoulder guide is over my shoulder. It is awesome, and yes, you NEED two!

You are such an enabler!:rolleyes: Are you following me around, lol?:p

Thanks everyone, I thought it was just wanted to be absolutely sure!:thumbsup: I think I have a plan in the works to get DH to let me buy 2 Frontiers instead of just 1. After all I do have 2 more little boys that can go into them before they expire...:whistle::D

MOM25BOYS

I am just telling to truth...gotta keep you making threads, right?

Yeah, thanks Judi.:D I just wished the Frontier came in a different material besides mesh or material more like the TF Sporty Blue. I would love something like that in a Frontier!:love:

emandbri

You guys are totally making me want to get one for Jacob again. I SOOOOO wish they made one just a booster with an AGE LIMIT. :rolleyes:

emandbri

You sold the Frontier you bought? I thought it fit Jacob good?

I never bought one and I really don't think Jacob would let me take him to babies r us to try one out. ;) I haven't tried Jacob in one yet but hope to later this week, Munchkin has one and she lives near me.

MOM25BOYS

I never bought one and I really don't think Jacob would let me take him to babies r us to try one out. ;) I haven't tried Jacob in one yet but hope to later this week, Munchkin has one and she lives near me.

Oops sorry.:eek: I thought I had remembered pics of one of your boys in a Frontier once.:)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
You think we could get the 2 companies to merge, lol! All the best of Britax for a Learning Curve price...:whistle:

the thing is, Britax has some great covers. They just don't have any great covers for the Frontier. I would settle for black, fuzzy black, NOT mesh. I would love cowmoo, would buy onyx. I hate sahara.

MOM25BOYS

the thing is, Britax has some great covers. They just don't have any great covers for the Frontier. I would settle for black, fuzzy black, NOT mesh. I would love cowmoo, would buy onyx. I hate sahara.

That is so true.:thumbsup: I would love to have a collegiate Frontier for the Tarheel fan in me and maybe, just maybe a NC State for DH since he would be the one forking out the dough so to speak.:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC