Kobuk 2009 Booster

ADS

April

It looks super cool. Although completely impossible for any type of three across.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The cup holders come off really easy. Haven't tried a three across, guess I should.

Their original price is bs. We carried this a couple years ago at Baby Depot.

Here is Tyler in one.

100_0206.jpg

and Bekah:

100_0207.jpg

scatterbunny

I was not impressed with it. We tried it in a three-across in my Focus, but it didn't work. Can't remember what we tried it with, though. :rolleyes: It didn't seem comfy for my dd, the shoulderbelt guide isn't very tall (about the same as the Turbo, I'd guess).

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's really awful in real use. Yeah, it *looks* spiffy, but it's totally hard to use in a lot of cars (that weird lapbelt path doesn't work with long belt stalks)...and I couldn't use mine for more than a single trip because the back rattled and the kids said it wasn't comfortable. I actually threw it away :p

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
I had one too and didn't like it either. The lapbelt guides were impossible for kids to buckle themselves. I ended up giving it to a friend in need of a booster as her 5.5yr old outgrew her Roundabout.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC