Another new girly Nautilus cover - NO GRAY!!

ADS

Kat_Momof3

I just think they should have named the Rachel one Hannah... cause these two are identical except for the gray and tan...... could have told little girls... that is a miley cyrus seat... that one's hannah montana.

the kids who we are trying to put into these seats at the higher end are going to be into her... so why not?

CaseyRN

It's just okay to me. I like the other covers better. I think it's the gray on the cup holders AND the red on the belt guides.....I'm weird, though.

Mama!

meet MILEY - http://www.goores.com/goores/produc...H&pf_id=PADCIAENGKLCMLGO&dept_id=3009&s_id=0&

OMG... as close to a hannah montana/miley cyrus seat as you can get - NAUTILUS - NO GRAY!!
OHman! Its almost pretty! I wish it had some flowers or something, but still SOOO Much better than gray!

PS...I know a TON of people who need to see your siggy pic. Would you consider pm'ing me a blurred face version of it? I have discussed carseat coat safety til I'm blue in the face and I always get "OMG ONOEZ ITS TOO COLD! HE HAS TO HAVE A COAT ON!!!"
:rolleyes:

sirrahn

Hmmm...maybe that's why they've all been gray so far. I want to like it, but it does look pretty bad with the gray shell and bright red belt guides.

Spam

Why didn't they use a beige shell, like they have on the ss1? Maybe it looks better in person, somethings do. :)

Brycen'sMommy

Wow that's bad. I really don't like it. If the tan was a dark brown then I think it would have been much better.

So now that they are coming out with a bunch of girl covers when do the boys get something cute? I really want orange or red. :whistle:

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
even though we might seriously think their designers have awful taste, it does seem like they were LISTENING!!!!! I mean, we pretty much begged for more covers, and especially girl covers, and they have prioduced them.,.......odd, ugly, weird, non-xcreative, mostly lakcing in taste....but they HAVE produced them!

G8r4evr

While I applaud Graco's effort to introduce more options, it definitely doesn't excite me. I do like it better than the pink/grey thoug and Im still lovin the Mariposa! Id like to see a more gender neutral sage GN.

Last edited:

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Eek...not a fan at all. I would much prefer Gray and pink to that ugly tan and pink.

And seriously, where are all the fun boy colors and patterns?! My boys are sick of gray too!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC