Can Radian XT cover fit a Radian 65?

Irishmama

Does anyone know if the Radian XT cover will fit a Radian 65 if you used it without the headrest cover? DD1 loves the Malibu print (of course not the Princess cover we already have :rolleyes:) but I am not buying a whole new seat because of the cover. That way I can put ds in the Nautilus, dd1 in the Radian, and dd2 in the Marathon when we, hopefully, find a cheap minivan. Thanks in advance!

ADS

Pixels

Is the cover actually cut out, or is it just slots? Slots would probably lay flat on a 65 without the wings, if not a few stitches to help.

BW1426

If it simplifies things at all, I'm not sure you can even purchase the XT cover as a spare.

Maybe DD will forget how much she likes it in the time it takes for it to come out ;)

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
Someone is borrowing my XT right now, but I THINK an XT cover would fit a 65 or 80 -- there are holes for the head wings, and I think those would stay open - or maybe you could add some velcro to it to keep it closed.

Irishmama

Thanks everyone! I haven't found an XT replacement cover for sale, but I'll keep my eyes open. I'm pretty handy with a needle and thread; it looks like I could close the slits for the headrest somehow. Maybe she will forget, she is almost five after all, so who knows? Maybe I can convince her the Princess pattern is better. I'm just happy she's cool with staying in a five-point harness without an argument. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC