Vent Do not buy a true fit

PJMama

unless you want your baby to be the happiest most well rested baby in town!!!
Just kidding but check out the pics PJ seemed to be really comfortable in this thing. Slept for like 2 hours...he even smiled a couple times while he was sleeping. I'm impressed by it but I also have nothing to compare it to except for a snugride =). The only complaint I have is that you can't carry it inside with you like you can a snugride. I ended up sitting in the car with him for like an hour because I just didn't want to wake him. Thanks for all of your advise and instructions. If your in the market for a convertible I would at least try a True Fit you might like it too.

Last edited:
ADS

PJMama

I should mention the tags are still on the car seat if you are wondering what that is behind his head and on the right side of the seat.

MOM25BOYS

Awwww, he is soooo adorable and looks so happy!:love: I am so glad it worked out and it fit so great in your car!;)

ETA: It may just be the way the bib is on him, but one strap looks like it is hanging a little off his shoulder some. Make sure you have his straps nice and snug and the chest clip near the pits of his arms.:)

Blondie87

Awww he's so cute! I'm glad you like it, I like ours too. :)

Also, his straps don't seem to be tight enough, they are kind of coming off his shoulders, and his chest clip seems a lil low. It should be armpit level.

Oh he is just way too cute! He looks so comfy in his seat.
And ditto to what everyone said about the straps and chest clip(don't worry I did the same thing before and they told me otherwise too-now they are nice and safe). :)

jess71903

Ambassador
Whew! I saw the post title and your screen name and thought "oh no! I was one of the omes talking her into it!!" I am glad he likes it!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
LOL, had me going for a second there. I just absolutely :love: the sleep smile on his face in the 2nd picture.

The harness pad covers are optional, so if you find they interfere with adjusting the harness tight enough you don't have to use them. I really can't tell a darn thing about tightness in the pictures, so have no comment on that. I think that the harness covers being lower is probably what's making some think the straps are off his shoulders.

I'm glad you were able to get everything figured out. :)

Kat_Momof3

I agree with the others about getting the straps snug and raising the chest clip.
He's totally precious, btw!!

oh, and for letting him sleep, just use a sling or put him in the stroller... most babies will sleep right through the switch.

PJMama

Thanks for all of the nice comments. I think I might have loosened the straps a little when we got home. I think they were a little tighter when we were on the road but I will make sure they are snug and the chest clip is higher.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC