Like-new Organic Chocolate Ergo

Chex

SOLD: Like-new Organic Chocolate Ergo

SOLD

Selling my Ergo because I just like the fit of the Beco better on my body. I really enjoyed the color and the softness of the fabric on this. I only wore it around the house a handful of times.

Asking $110 ppd

3216834902_ef21100a2a.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Chex

It's a Toddlerhawk w/extra long top straps. It's the only kind of carrier we've been able to have work on him. He's so tall and it's all in his torso, and he's also very broad-shouldered. He'd wanted a buckle carrier, but none of them fit him right. And he doesn't do wraps. :eek:

Mom2twins

Have you used it with your 3 year old? My twin 3 year olds are about 35 pounds, so I'm wondering how it would work? Could you ship to Ottawa Canada K1H7E6?

skipspin

Every time this post showes up on the "main" board it makes me hungry.
Organic Chocolate. Mmmmmm.

((back to your selling))

Chex

Yeah, I don't mind shipping to Canada. I've only put my 3yo in it once or twice since she doesn't like to be carried anymore unless we're going somewhere (instead of just hanging out around the house). I was fine with her in it. I mean, you can tell that she's heavier than my 25 lb 16-month-old, but it was uncomfortable or anything. The shoulder straps on the Ergo are more padded than the Beco, which I liked for longer periods of carrying. They were a bit more supportive that way.

Chex

Every time this post showes up on the "main" board it makes me hungry.
Organic Chocolate. Mmmmmm.

((back to your selling))

Sounds yummy to me....but if I had it, I wouldn't be selling it. It would probably already be in my tummy. :D

sopapia

i've used my ergo with my 2.5yo (i think he was around 35lbs) back carry only of course and it's not too bad. like chex said, the shoulder straps are well padded but most of the weight sits on your waist anyway. it's bulkier than the becco... that's why i bought a becco for every day use for DD and ergo can be used if we go hiking/walking for my DS2 (almost 3) if he gets tired. if you look on the ergo site, they have a pix of an adult carrying an adult. it's a really great carrier. i could carry DS2 in the front at 25lbs when we went to SD zoo and it was still ok for my back.

Chex

Sorry, since it's the only carrier we've found to fit my dh, it's definitely a keeper. But you can go on the website and custom order one just like it. That's all we did.:)

Go to http://www.babyhawk.com/ and click on "Design Your Own Babyhawk." It's kind of a fun website to play around with!

DH's is the "narrow stripe, deep water" panel with the "charcoal" straps.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC