CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I was in there last week, they still had:

-Uptowns
-Apexes
-AirBoosters
-high back Turbos
-3-in-1s
-Safety 1st infant seats (Starters and Designers)
-several travel systems, Eddie Bauer and Evenflo

:whistle:

Hum.... I really want an uptown, but I don't Need it :whistle: I would love to replace my scenera with an uptown and give my cousin my scenera for her twin girls. Oh, but I really don't need a seat yet(her girls have a long time in their snugrides still-short torso's). Hum......... good thing my Big lots isn't in a good area or I would be there in a second. :whistle:

Oh I am torn. Really Logan has an extra seat-the chase right now. Michael has a few boosters.

Oh I hate this. LOL

I could use an apex for an extra seat for Logan, but He is just so uncomfortable in it when I tried him in one at BRU and it swallowed him whole. I need a seat for my inlaws for him-but, he is only in their car rarely-so no biggie for me to install his seat from our van.

Ok, now I am blabbing.... I am trying to talk myself out of a seat ;-)

get an airbooster as an extra seat for Michael!!

I have one actually(LOL), but my sister is using it for my neice as an extra seat ;-).(got it 90% off at Target this past Summer). I already have a FPSVB, 2-Graco High back boosters, 1 Britax Parkway, 1 Graco NBB, and Cosco High rise(he never uses the low backs).

He sat in it at my sister's for a long ride and he complained the whole time how it was weird and not comfy and sticky feeling(lol, I think the vinyl on it).

I was shocked, because my neice loves it.

hey, I don't like the feel of it, either... but I know many do.

maybe score an uptown for daycare babies??

That is what I am thinking. Isn't the uptown 65.00? So, it would be around 52ish? That could be doable. I really don't like that the scenera is lacking EPS foam and I know the Uptown has EPP foam(kinda like EPS). Logan would still be able to fit in it too, so that would be a plus, I like the taller top slots and lasts longer RF.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Uptown is 65 and I LOVE IT. My long-torsoed almost-5-year-old still fits in it, with a smidgen of growth left even.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC