Price jump on Graco Turbooster!

I went today to Target to check out the Graco Turbooster with my friend(she is getting one for her daughter) and the price jumped on them!
One was 50ish and the other one was 60ish. Crazy!!!
The evenflo big kid was 30ish and the next step up evenflo big kid was 40ish.

Prices are going up on carseats the girl told me this year. (duh, I saw that with the nautilus).

The graco backless were 24.99! YIKES!

I saw one mom there buy the evenflo big kid(30.00 one) over the graco high back because of the price.

They are on sale this week-High backs for 44 and backless for 19
They have the evenflo triumph advance for 119.00 as well!

ADS

MustangMama

Yeah I noticed that too! I got Sam's Graco HBB a few months ago for $49. I searched high and low for a cute girly pattern. They had a cute one at ShopKo but it was $65!! I wasn't willing to pay close to a $15 difference for the same product :thumbsdown:

I will have to put up pics....her booster is super CuTe but she rarely rides in it so I don't even have any pics yet.

Yeah I noticed that too! I got Sam's Graco HBB a few months ago for $49. I searched high and low for a cute girly pattern. They had a cute one at ShopKo but it was $65!! I wasn't willing to pay close to a $15 difference for the same product :thumbsdown:

I will have to put up pics....her booster is super CuTe but she rarely rides in it so I don't even have any pics yet.

Oh I want to see a pic. My friend picked up the pink one from target. My sister has a cute one from babies r us with the graco foam.

MustangMama

Okay! Pictures uploading now......gimme a sec......

Here they are. I can't remember the name of the pattern though.....

ETA: It's Annette!! HA! I was gonna say Annie.......LOL

New006-2.jpg

New004-1.jpg

New003-2.jpg

New002.jpg

This is the one that was $49.99. The butterfly one is the other one I was considering but it was $65 @ Shopko :(

Last edited:
U

Unregistered

I saw today at Cotsco the Graco Turbooster for $39.
I thought it was a great price.

April

Holy PINK batman! I like pink, but I don't think I could handle that much pink. My girls would love it though of course :p (not that Rayn will be in a booster EVER if I can help it).

I'm sure your DD adores it. I've never seen that cover, but we have crappy covers in Canada. Oh, and if it makes you feel better, highback Turbo boosters in Canada are between $70 - $99. I once got a year old DOM one from Sears for $55 on clearance.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'm sure your DD adores it. I've never seen that cover, but we have crappy covers in Canada. Oh, and if it makes you feel better, highback Turbo boosters in Canada are between $70 - $99. I once got a year old DOM one from Sears for $55 on clearance.

TRU carries one for I think $70 that goes on sale quite regularly for $50. :)

We have the EFTA on sale for $119 and $129 right now. I love that the EFTA came in at pretty much the identical price in Canada as it did in the US. :)

MustangMama

Holy PINK batman! I like pink, but I don't think I could handle that much pink. My girls would love it though of course :p (not that Rayn will be in a booster EVER if I can help it).

She does love it but DH hates it! LOL

I bought it on purpose so he can show off his feminine side in his car.....:whistle:

He said "Why didn't you get a nice tan or black one?"

Because Sam needed a pink girly one! :p

April

TRU carries one for I think $70 that goes on sale quite regularly for $50. :)

We have the EFTA on sale for $119 and $129 right now. I love that the EFTA came in at pretty much the identical price in Canada as it did in the US. :)

Trudy, where were you when I bought my Turbo booster?:p

I agree that its nice yhat we have an equal price on the EFTA, and also the TF. (of course that is made up for on the price of our Britax seats and GN!) Ah well, we win some, we lose some.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC