So does anybody have a Safari cover floating around?

RubysGirl

I fell in love with the design back in my prebaby days of outfitting my friends kids with seats. I swore (when I was preggo) if I could get my hands on one I'd buy a roundabout over a marathon, but I couldn't.

So I'm wondering, does anybody still have one, and does anybody know how long britax will be producing the roundabout?

(Yeah, I'm silly enough to buy one and stash it in anticipation of a second child and knowing I won't beable to fit two marathons side by side in my car.)

I really like the Faux Paws cover, too. We have a Handfull though. I wouldn't be bothered with getting a FP now since it's so similar. I would kind of like a well loved denim cover, just to play around with. (now that I knwo I can embroider them) I'm not in major need of a new/second cover though.

So what have been your favorite covers? Let's not limit this to britax seats, I'm sure there may be some favorites outside of the one brand.

ADS

skaterbabs

I've been told that a Britax rep informed some techs during a training session that the RA will not be discontinued because it's basically their "work horse" seat.
My fav RA coveris probably a tie between the teddy bear cover and Popsicle. lol

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Here is the Teddy Bear RA. It's not shiney like it looks in this pic. So I'm also including a pic of mine.

BritaxRA.jpg

Feb_06012.jpg

Simplysomething

I'm officially jealous

That's right. I'm officially jealous of the cover choices ya'll have with the Britax seats.
It took the teddy bears to do it!

That one is adorable.

Anyway, carry on. (obviously, I'm no help to the OP, as I've got a scenera, and just the one cover. lol)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Well the Teddy Bear has been discontinued for a long time. Mine is a 2004 model, even though I just bought it about 6mo ago. It was really really really on clearance and I just couldn't pass it up.

And right now, they have very few cute RA covers.

Kay...addicted to car seats & strollers!

super_grape

is the teddy bear cover plush or cottony?
I always figured it was plush but now I can't
tell.....

I have a Cowmoo (going to ebay soon), a Denim,
and an Aloha on the way for the RA and a Funky Denim,
and Ashley Floral on the way for the MA.
I love the Britax covers but they really do need
mix it up a bit! If I had a boy I would LOOOOOVE a cover
with trains or bugs (my DD would love a seat w/bugs too)
or something cute like that. When my oldest was born, someone gave
her a white Osh Kosh T shirt with cute little cartoon bugs all over it.
It was for a boy but she wore it alot...that print would have made the
cutest cover!
The girly seat covers are really nice too
but it would be great if they had some girly covers that weren't
flowery also.

Oh, and my favorite seat cover that I would still love to have
is Flower Power:) .

Holly

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
LOL, I love the flower power one too! I think it would look cute next to the new Shannon BV cover! OK, so the colors are totally different, but in my mind...I don't think it would look that bad next to each other. My teddy bear RA is going to look BAAAAD next to the Shannon! LOL

And the Teddy Bear is not plush at all. It's more cottony. I really like it, and so does the almost 3yr old girl currently riding in it! LOL

Kay

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC