How long does this kiddo have left for RF?

LuvMyCharlie

I'm trying to help out a mama friend but my eyes are going nuts. I'm so used to looking at a Marathon without the headwings, that this Blvd. is making me cross-eyed! I have permission to post this picture. LO is 17 months old and around 25 lbs. I'm thinking he's got an inch or so of torso growth room until his head is within 1" of the top of the shell. Hard to tell though since he's leaning forward a bit. Please advise. Thanks!

CIMG2011.JPG

ADS

zeo2ski

I see way more than 1" left, but it's hard to say how much he is leaning forward based on that pic. Either way though, it looks like several inches left. If you raise the headwings up even with the shell that may give you a better idea.

monstah

It looks to me like he has atleast an inch or 2 of growing room. I know that DD's headwings are set at the same exact height and she has about 2 inches to go. (Luckily, I checked just earlier today!)

I vote probably 2" before he is within the 1" rule.

abbi_n_nadia

He should be in that seat for a lot longer though, at least another year or two right? Looks to me like he has 3 or 4 inches left until 1" below the top but I could be way off there...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC