For Sale Reigan's Best of the Best...Clothing purge!

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Ok, this is the best of Reigan's best...and well, she's a clothes horse...this is stuff that I want to try and sell outright either here or on eBay before sending it to JBF with the rest of her stuff...all her Gymbo is headed to JBF in March unless ya'll want to see it too. Don't like my prices, make me a reasonable offer...

Gymboree Costa Rica 3-6m Skort - Make offer on one, all, or some combo there of!
I'm putting this in here because I have the matching Brother shirts in 18-24, 2T, 3, 5 & 6. (Need to confirm the boys shirt sizes, but I know I've got them in several sizes) The boy size 5 shirt also has the matching olive shorts & centipede t-shirt, and the 18-24 also has the centipede t-shirt.

GymboCR.jpg

Baby Lulu Southern Rose Lot 12-18-24m - Asking $40OBO
Romper is 12m, Dress 18m, Dress 24m
Leggings 18m, DC 9m, Bikers 9m, Hat 6-18m

BLSR1.jpg

BLSR2.jpg

Gap Outlet Brown Dress Sz 3 - $12
The picture doesn't do it justice, it is SO cute on...
GapBrownDress.jpg

Gap Sand & Sky Set Top 2T/Capri's 18-24 (Outlet) - $25
Again this was ADORABLE on her...and amazingly the capri's really are still WHITE.
GapSnS1.jpg

Hanna PD 3pc Set Sz 90- $25 ***SOLD***
The PD has a tiny hole in the skirt...we bought it like this and it hasn't gotten any bigger. This was one of Reigan's favorite PD's.

HA3pc1.jpg

Hanna PD 3pc Set Sz 80 - $25 ***SOLD***
Normal washwear otherwise great!

HAPAPD.jpg

Hanna PD Set Mixed Sizes! PD is 100, Bikers are 80's ***SOLD***
I bought them separate on eBay and the Bikers were sold to me as 90's (grrr...) but since Reigan was so skinny she wore them both at the same time...and they just stayed hidden under the PD instead of peeking out at the hem like normal.

HAPLPD.jpg

Naartjie Floaty Fish Set Sz 3 - $12
The lighting is really bad on this picture...:(

NaartjieFF2.jpg

Naartjie Island Stripe? Butterflies? Set Sz 4 - $20 (there is a headband that goes with this too)
Reigan wore this her first day of preschool... (sniffle!) ***SOLD***

NaartjieIS.jpg

Naartjie New Rose in Fluffy Sz 6-12m (I have more from this line too in this size, but it's in the winter bin)
This is in good to fair condition...there is a faint stain on the skirt, but I've worked my laundry magic on it, and it's there but hard to see IYKWIM?
$10 **PENDING**

NaartjieNR.jpg

Naartjie Russian Doll? Sz 3 LIKE NEW!!! $25 ***SOLD***

NaartjieNS.jpg

Naartjie Quirky Stripe Sz 12-18m $14

NaartjieQS.jpg

and....the creme de la creme....

Naartjie Vicki Dress & Fluffy Pants 12-18, but ran big so could fit 12-18-24 depending on the size of the kiddo...I know Reigan wore it after she was 2 for Easter. Again, like NEW... $30
(but again the picture sucks...:thumbsdown:)

NaartjieVicki.jpg

**I do have a couple more pictures of some of these...like the hole in the PD, etc, but I was limited to 16pix in the post, so let me know if you want to see them**

Last edited:
ADS

Starlight

Senior Community Member
OMG, toooooooo cute!!!!! I want a girl. I put my order in for one (LOL), we'll see how that pans out.

Anyway, bumping!

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
WAH! how do you guys gets your girls into these beautiful clohtes?? DD hasn't worn a dress in years! She refuses. She wears stupid ugly boy clothes. *bang head*

vangelder03

The boy size 5 shirt also has the matching olive shorts & centipede t-shirt, and the 18-24 also has the centipede t-shirt.
i would love to see pictures of these sets.
and how much are you asking?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC