Got my new stroller!

firemomof3

I finally just said the heck with it and ordered this: and it came today :D
johndeerestroller.gif

ADS

firemomof3

Its made by Peg Perego. I ordered through Albeebaby.com and it arrived quickly & I'm in the process now of putting it together...so far I LOVE IT! Its better made than my car :eek:
Tomorrow when the kids wake up I'll take pictures of them in it :)

Auntie2six

I can't wait to see pics! I am thinking about getting this stroller for my nephews. I love the look of it and the John Deere design. Its adorable. Hmmm I wonder if your IRL pics will help me make up my mind. lol.

mominabigtruck

I have been lusting over this stroller, although I want the centro in the john deere print. I have a matching diaper bag that would be so freaking adorable:rolleyes: Dh says I'm not allowed to buy anymore baby stuff until I'm done buying necessities like a crib:whistle:

firemomof3

Well, its all put together & its fantastic! Its heavy though and doesn't fold very compact. Its definitly a high-quality heavy luxury stroller. The sun canopy is great, undercarriage basket is huge, harness is super easy to adjust & has a long crotch strap. Here are some pictures:
jdstroller005.jpg

jdstroller007.jpg

jdstroller006.jpg

jdstroller004.jpg

jdstroller003.jpg

jdstroller002.jpg

Auntie2six

Is that a ride-on footboard on the back of the stroller? And do you have a picture of it folded? It looks very roomy. I absolutely love it.

firemomof3

It does have a footboard but I don't think its for riding. It says in the manual that its for when you need to lift the front of the stroller up (like over a curb or something).

jdstroller008.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC