Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Radian XT manual

Anyone find an online link to the XT manual yet? I'm going to look at one in Goore's this weekend and want to be prepared to try it out in my car. I've never tried installing a Radian before...
    DD 04-05 66 lbs/4' 6"
    DS1 03-07 66 lbs/4' 3"
    DS2 04-09 49 lbs/3' 9"

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Re: Radian XT manual

it's not on skjp.com yet, but I think the 65/80 manual would be sufficient in terms of installation instructions for now. I believe the shells/bases are supposed to be the same.
    Last edited by SafeDad; 09-12-2011 at 10:04 AM. Reason: removed broken link

How funny that you found it on their site! I tried looking there and didn't see a link to any manual. Thanks Crunchy!
    DD 04-05 66 lbs/4' 6"
    DS1 03-07 66 lbs/4' 3"
    DS2 04-09 49 lbs/3' 9"

off hand, the only real difference I see (other than using the headwings, of course) is that it says the toddler body support needs to be removed at 30 lbs. that's not mentioned in the 80 manual.

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Yes it is. It's in mine, anyway.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupqueen View Post
    Yes it is. It's in mine, anyway.
    huh. there it is in the one at skjp.com.

I was looking at the one on elitecarseats because that's where I already was. I figured it was current because it has the 35 lb rf limit.

man, I'm having a rough streak of looking like a dufus.

You don't look like a dufus. I just figured it's easy to overlook (it's one tiny line in the middle of a bunch of other stuff.)
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupqueen View Post
    You don't look like a dufus. I just figured it's easy to overlook (it's one tiny line in the middle of a bunch of other stuff.)
    they must have at least 3 versions floating around out there. the one currently on skjp.com has it in large red letters (page 30).

Heh. It's black and in the middle of a line in my manual. Must have changed it since then.