What is the shoulder width of the TF

TheQueenMother

My nearly 4y/o weighs 39 lbs and has began to complain about the shoulder room of her MA. We were in an accident and I replaced the 2 MAs with the same only to find that she does have less shoulder room in the new new MA than she did in the old one. She is looking squished. There is also the issue that the 2005 suburban we purchased to replace our totaled Yukon has captains chairs rather than bench seating and with the base she is so high up. I am looking at possibly getting a regent for her but almost am tempted by the TF because I could use it for DS as well in a pinch. However, I have 3 MAs currently and the chances of needing another convertible are slim. I guess I need something that does not sit high on a base that will harness her for a long time. She currently a 14 inch torso.
What would you get?
Amanda

ADS

firemomof3

The Regent will keep her harnessed the longest and it has LOTS of room so she wouldn't be squished :) It doesn't have a base so it won't sit as high up. I would skip the True Fit for a 4y/o because it just doesn't offer as much room. You can also look at the Graco Nautilus & Britax Frontier, they are combination seats that turn into booster seats after the harness is outgrown.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC