Seat Chiller

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I saw one of these these today and did not know what it was. I looked it up online to see if I could find it. What do you all think of this? Do you think it would work well? It seems like it would be similar to Tiffany's idea of the crack-open first-aid bags. The only problem would be that you would have to use this soon after freezing it.

I'm glad that the company CLEARLY says to remove it before putting child into the carseat. It CLEARLY says that it would interfere with proper use of the carseat. Not only that, but it could hurt your child! :rolleyes:

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Cool, literally. ;) I wouldn't have minded having one of those when I had leather seats in my previous car. They were heated but not cooled, and with a black exterior it was not very comfy on hot summer days. The other day I had no luck finding any first aid cold packs in the midst of the big heat wave around here. All I could find were disposable self adhesive gel thingies for coping with hot flashes. (Oddly enough they were right next to condoms, lol, and not in the first aid aisle). Apparently everybody else had the same idea about the cold packs and bought them all.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Ah, that is neat -- but wouldn't be as effective I think when running multiple errands for a long period of time.... Still, very cool for when it would be effective!

shellebelle

Senior Community Member
Love the install on that RA, lol!

I certainly wouldn't mind taking a little bit of my own liability and using one under me in the car. My car has a black interior and it's positively murder in there some days...

skaterbabs

papooses said:
Ah, that is neat -- but wouldn't be as effective I think when running multiple errands for a long period of time.... Still, very cool for when it would be effective!

Hmm...I keep a cooler with water bottles in my car during the summer. I bet that thing could pull double duty - the seat chiller would cool the cooler, which could then chill the chiller. LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC