Question Did anyone who pre-ordered their Radian XT from Hipmonkey get it yet?

Mylilboyblue

I was wondering. I have been in contact with one of the people there and they still don't have a ship date from SKJP. From what Hipmonkey is telling me, IMHO they are sort of getting the runaround from SKJP.

Anyone get their seats yet or are you still waiting?

I am nervous since I never ordered from them before.

Last edited:
ADS

jodibug

I didn't order the XT, so I can't really answer your question.

But I did order a RN80 from them, and although the website said "out of stock, ships in 2-6 weeks", I got it in about ten days.

I will definitely order from them again. I don't suspect you will have any trouble getting your seat once HipMonkey has it!

jsmom

I was just about to come on and ask the same question! I ordered a Malibu XT from them and the last I was told was that they were supposed to ship from SK last Friday. I want it now lol! Im curious to see if anyone else has though and which one they ordered.

fyrfightermomma

They told me two weeks ago they would recieve them from SKJP last week and would ship the following week (this week). We'd recieve an email then. Well uhhhh no email.

I sold my other seats and am using my stupid Signo RFing and I sold the other seats counting on this seat to be here soon.

I'm getting frustrated!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I haven't ordered yet, I e-mailed asking when they expect to get them and they haven't replied. :(

bfmarini

I haven't ordered yet, I e-mailed asking when they expect to get them and they haven't replied. :(

I believe the seats are on back order from sunshine kids. We had them on order from the ABC show and received all colors but Malibu. I called to speak with someone about our order and was told the malibu seats didn't arrive on the containers as expected and that we could expect them towards the end of February.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I don't need the seat until Feb. I want red. I had e-mailed asking if they had an estimated date they should be in stock. I didn't get even a courtesy reply.

This is contrary to my previous experiences with their customer service so I'm wondering if they've simply been very busy or something.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
And the reply just came in. :) From the time stamp it looks like my e-mail may have held it up. I knew something was up, they're very prompt there. :thumbsup:

They still haven't gotten them in but are expecting them any day now.

fyrfightermomma

I think I will die if I have to use the Signo one more day. I have to go out AGAIN in the cold to untwist the strappy mess.

I want my Radian! WAHHHHH

oxeye

I ordered mine from elitecarseats not hipmonkey and still haven't gotten mine either so it's not just them. I don't think SK has released the Malibu print yet. :(

bfmarini

I ordered mine from elitecarseats not hipmonkey and still haven't gotten mine either so it's not just them. I don't think SK has released the Malibu print yet. :(

Quick update. We actually received a few of our Malibu seats today, so Sunshine Kids Must have received them in stock. Other retailers should hopefully be shipping back orders soon.

jsmom

Quick update. We actually received a few of our Malibu seats today, so Sunshine Kids Must have received them in stock. Other retailers should hopefully be shipping back orders soon.

I hope so! I want mine soo bad! lol

fyrfightermomma

Any updates from anyone? I emailed again this week and have gotten no response. I was told 3 weeks ago they'd be shipping.....still haven't heard a word that they even have them in their possession.

The person who already has their XT. Where did you order from? I'm thinking of just cancelling my order and going directly through SKJP with the tech discount.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Gypsy ordered hers through SKJP with the tech discount, but she's had an ongoing discussion about the XT with Russ pretty much since it was announced, so I think that's why she got hers so quickly.

Mylilboyblue

Any updates from anyone? I emailed again this week and have gotten no response. I was told 3 weeks ago they'd be shipping.....still haven't heard a word that they even have them in their possession.

Nope, still haven't received my seat yet. I have been in contact with someone there and she basically told me that it is SKJP that is giving her the runaround. I emailed her again this week and haven't heard back. I am getting pissed. My credit card was charged back in November and I already paid the bill. :mad:

fyrfightermomma

Nope, still haven't received my seat yet. I have been in contact with someone there and she basically told me that it is SKJP that is giving her the runaround. I emailed her again this week and haven't heard back. I am getting pissed. My credit card was charged back in November and I already paid the bill. :mad:

Aghhh I forgot about that. I'm so used to them not charging until it ships, that I completely forgot we've already paid for these seats. Ok, that made my day not as happy! :mad:

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I emailed them about my Malibu order yesterday and got a very prompt reply (at 8:04pm!)

I’m so sorry for the delay. Unfortunately we still haven’t received the seats from Sunshine Kids and can’t get an answer out of them when they are going to ship. We are unsure of what the holdup is. If you need to cancel and get the seat elsewhere, I understand. Again, sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

I'm very anxious to get it, but I guess we'll just have to wait!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC