Disney Ponchos on sale

christineka

At disneyshopping.com, search for poncho. The girlie ponchos are on sale for $6.99. BONUS10 gives you 10 percent off. Sizes are from about 2T up to 10/12. I bought some ponchos for my big girls.

ADS

Murphy's Law

Thanks for sharing. My daughter is a princess freak. This isn't something I would have sought out but it will be something we'll be glad to have! She likes to be warm in the car and I hope this will do the trick. She insisted I order one for her best friend too. :rolleyes: The price was right, so I did. :p

jessclear

Does anyone have one of these already? Are they really soft? I'm thinking of getting one. Also, are the sizes true? My DD is a small 2.5yo. The XXS/XS says it will fit up to a size 4. Do you think I should go with that then and still get another year of use out of it? Sounds like the S/M would be huge.
TIA :thumbsup:

NannyMom

Does anyone have one of these already? Are they really soft? I'm thinking of getting one. Also, are the sizes true? My DD is a small 2.5yo. The XXS/XS says it will fit up to a size 4. Do you think I should go with that then and still get another year of use out of it? Sounds like the S/M would be huge.

I bought the xxs/xs for Sofi. If her head gets any bigger, it won't fit! I kinda wish I'd ordered the next size. The poncho part fits fine though. Maybe Sofi just has a big head :confused:

I'm glad it was so cheap, cuz I certainly don't love it. It's a pain to use in the car, lol. I have to buckle her with the poncho over the harness, so I'm pretty much buckling blind. And on top of that, trying to make sure the harness stays on her shoulder. Maybe it's just because I'm used to sitting in the van next to her to buckle her in and right now she's outboard in a car (ugh...darn rental car!). I have it hidden in the closet to try again when I get my van back (or hopfully a rental van).

:twocents: :)

Edit: Sofi loves it though! Even if it is difficult to get on her head

HEVY

That size will fit her, it fits my DD a bit past her waist and she's slightly above average for 5 1/2. Of course I ordered the S/M. It's a thin fleece, soft.

christineka

I ordered large for my 7 and 9 year olds. They wanted ponchos like their younger siblings. They have not arrived yet. I'm hoping tomorrow.

I made the ponchos for my younger kids and did not make openings to see the harness. I buckle blind, then peek under to make sure I've got it all correct. Ds does his own buckling and puts his head in the poncho to see what he's doing. Not that the kids have worn their ponchos much this year. A sweatshirt or long sleeved t-shirt has been sufficient for most of the trips we've taken. Crazy global warming.

CarSeatPoncho

May I suggest the Car Seat Poncho? It is designed specifically to avoid both "buckling blind" and "poncho in the face" (which kids just LOVE :rolleyes:):

View attachment 3642 View attachment 3643

There is also a new video, "How to use the Car Seat Poncho" on YouTube. Leave a review and/or rate it if you can!

AND (drum roll....)

Many popular styles are 20-30% off until the end of the month!

(Click here for coupon codes.)

Feel free to email or pm me with any questions or comments!
Thanks,
Donna

NannyMom

May I suggest the Car Seat Poncho? It is designed specifically to avoid both "buckling blind" and "poncho in the face" (which kids just LOVE :rolleyes:):

View attachment 3642 View attachment 3643

There is also a new video, "How to use the Car Seat Poncho" on YouTube. Leave a review and/or rate it if you can!

AND (drum roll....)

Many popular styles are 20-30% off until the end of the month!

(Click here for coupon codes.)

Feel free to email or pm me with any questions or comments!
Thanks,
Donna

I've been considering a carseat poncho :) I'm put off by the price though :( I didn't even pay that much for her winter coat.What if I pay that much and don't like it. That's my biggest fear. I bought the DIsney as a try out to see if we'd even like a poncho.

Maggie

I've been considering a carseat poncho :) I'm put off by the price though :( I didn't even pay that much for her winter coat.What if I pay that much and don't like it. That's my biggest fear. I bought the DIsney as a try out to see if we'd even like a poncho.

I have to agree. :twocents: I've checked out your site several times. I just can't bring myself to pay $47.99 plus $8.00 shipping for some fleece with a zipper. I've got 2 kids, one on the way. No way would DH (or I) go for $144 plus shipping for a piece of fleece for the kids. I don't even pay $40 for my kids winter coats. :twocents:

I made some myself, though I do "buckle blind" it's worth it, IMO,for the money saved.

I know I'm cheap, but I just can't spend that much on a poncho. :eek:

To the OP, thank you so much for posting this! DD's been asking for a Little Mermaid one and I haven't gotten around to it. I just ordered her one for her bday coming up in a few days. :thumbsup: With shipping it was only $10.94!

christineka

I have 5 kids- there is no way I can spend $50 times 5. I buy their winter coats at the thrift store if I can't get them free. I'd rather buckle blind. I'd also rather cloth diaper than spend the $$$ on sposies....

christineka

The ponchos arrived today. I bought size large which is supposed to be 10/12. My 9 year old wears 10/12 and my 7 year old wears size 8. (Maybe she should go up a size???) The ponchos are shirt length. If you want them longer, go up a size. Or two. There are arm holes too. Oh, and they are about as thick as a thin sweatshirt. They are cute.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC