Leg room question

Karen

Anyone have any pics comparing leg room on the MA and the TF? I am wondering if it would really help us that much. I am really having trouble getting DS's legs in comfy. Our backseat is too small for him to hang them over the side. He has to keep them crossed. If they come uncrossed he whines until I stop and "fix" them. Will a TF help us out any?

ADS

Blondie87

A member on here and I both did a thread on cafemom comparing pics of each of our lil guys in it, comparing the difference. I will email her and see if she will post on here, her pics are better at showing the difference then mine are...

There is this too- http://car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=58726

DFS1 actually had a lil bit more leg room in the Boulevard then our True Fit. But that's only cuz my seats are reclined 3 clicks, and since it's at an angle and the boulevard sits higher, he has more leg room. If that makes sense. :)

ETA- Pics. Even though they won't help much, but you can imagine if the Boulevard was as low as the True Fit, he'd have SO much more room in the TF.

IMG_1002a-1.jpg
IMG_1000-1.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_0999-1.jpg

Last edited:

Karen

Thanks. I think I will give one a try. I still have that $25 to Target for the whole Granite MA thing. That combined with the sale is pretty good. I hope it makes him more comfortable. Does anyone have any other pics of 2.5-3 year olds RFing in it? That thread you linked showed a LOT more room.

armywife12

Here is Caleb rear facing in both seats. In the pics he is 16 months, 27ish lbs and 32-33inches

Last edited:

Karen

Geez, it looks like it makes a big difference for some people, and very little for others. :confused: I don't know what to do! Ah! DH is going to KILL me if I order this seat and hate it. Ha. I guess I will just try to wait for one with the ARB.

MOM25BOYS

I would wait if you could and get the ARB one.:thumbsup: I loved my 2 TF's that I had. The adjuster wasn't a pain for me in my seats, but the ARB is supposed to be easier to get to. I sold my TF's since at the moment I wasn't using them, but I already had plans to buy one of the new ones after DS5's 1st Bday in March.;) I think you will really like one and like I have said before....I am still a die hard Britax fan, but the TF has really won me over right now.:eek: I really, really missed not having a MA when I went to do 3 across my 3rd row and the EFTA didn't puzzle with the RN. The MA was wonderful in doing that.:p

fyrfightermomma

I don't have pics but we were one of the ones where it made a HUGE difference. My daughter's legs are in her face in the MA (can't hang them over the side) and in the TF were barely bent.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC