Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    CPS Technician

Anyone know of a B&M store that carries the Radian?

I'd love to buy one locally so I can try it out first before I buy, but not sure where to even look. I looked at the website, but they weren't much help (that I could find anyways - just where to find Sunshine kids products, not specifically the Radian).
    Allison - mama to 8!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar
    Where do you live?

Near me, I think the only store that carries the Radian is BuyBuyBaby.

CPS Technician
    That might help, huh?

I'm in Central FL.
    Allison - mama to 8!

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar
    Okay, there aren't any BuyBuyBaby stores in Florida. How about USA Baby? There are, according to their website, three stores in Florida. Are any of these close to you?

Florida
    Ft. Lauderdale (Hollywood) (954) 985-6464
    Jacksonville (904) 724-8802
    Tampa (813) 961-1927

I will keep researching...

The Tampa store doesn't have it. At least not as of about 6 weeks ago. That one doesn't have much of anything.