Best config for 04 Suburban

U

Unregistered

One of my coworkers is expecting#3 and we're trying to put all 3 in the middle row of an 04 Suburban(he doesn't currently keep the 3rd row installed) He has a Roundabout 35#FF, a Parkway 55# booster and will have a newborn in a Snugride. Middle is lap belt only. So I was thinking Parkway, Roundabout, Snugride. If we have to use the 3rd row who should go back there? (I haven't even seen the 3rd row so I don't know what we're dealing with..)

Also same kids in Wizard, parkway and Snugride in a 05 Toyota Sienna with middle row captains seats.

ADS

Kellyr2

Yeah, I'd say PW, RA, SR is the best. I would think it would fit fine - I have no problems putting 3 seats in a row in my parents' Tahoe, which has basically the same body, I think just a bit shorter.

In the Sienna... Can the kid in the PW buckle him/herself? If so, I'd probably want to put that kid in the 3rd row. If that one still needs help buckling anyway, then I'd put the RA in the middle of the 3rd row and the PW and SR in the captains seats. Especially if the 3rd row center has a lapbelt only.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Agreeing with Kellyr2's suggestions. Just wanted to add the Sienna has a shoulder belt in all seating positions and the Parkway could go in the third row center if that's the most convenient spot for it. Basically those carseats would fit in any spot in the Sienna, it's just a matter of preference/convenience as to where to install them. Putting the Parkway in the second row might make access to the Sienna's third row a bit easier for instance, especially if you need to flip the captain's chair forward to reach the third row.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC