Top slots on evenflo tribute V?

ADS

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
According to carseatdata.org the top slots are 14.0". They may be a tad taller than that, but not by much.

zactayaus

According to carseatdata.org the top slots are 14.0". They may be a tad taller than that, but not by much.

Ugh. I was hoping they were taller. I guess I will continue my search for an inexspensive girly cover seat for my DN.

I had found that seat in a cute cover on targets site so I could have gotten my 10% aaa discount and used my $25 gift voucher from the MA fiasco. So it would have been mad cheap.

KirasMommy

Senior Community Member
I had to put a 3 year old in a booster at my last seat check because the Tribute's top slots were too short. :(

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Have you checked out the Avenue? It comes in some girly patterns at Sears and Kmart. The top slots are about 16".

If she's FF, check out the Evenflo Chase in Abby. It's pretty cute.

henrietta

The Avenue definitely has taller top slots, but we have a Tribute (at my Mom's), and the top slots on ours are taller than 14". Everyone has argued that they are sooo much shorter than I think...I'd have to double check, but I think when I measured them they were around 14.75-15". However, the harness catches underneath the seat if it's installed on anything but leather, so it's about worthless to us now, as the g'parents got rid of the car they used it in w/leather seats!

Check out the Avenue for sure--you'll get more use out of it.

henrietta

christineka

I have a tribute from'06 and the top slots are 14.5 inches. I have never had leather seats and have not had a problem with the harness at all. I think it is a great seat for teeny kids like mine. My 4 year old has only just reached 29.5 pounds. (I switched seats around so she's still rear-facing.) She has two inches above her head in the tribute. My little ones are probably in the 5th percentile for height and weight. I wouldn't recommend the seat to anyone with normal sized children, or that have yet to be born. Honestly, I wouldn't pay the extra money for a tribute. It is a nice, thin seat though. I find it thinner than the scenera. My seat came from a seat check. It got dd out of an OHS century seat and returned her to rfing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC