Another Girl cover for the Nautilus?

Blondie87

I didn't see on here anyone talk about another girl cover being released...? Sorry if it's already been posted somewhere. I like it.. :)

pinknautilus.jpg

Pink Nautilus

ADS

MustangMama

Funny. I posted a thread on here a week or so ago and nobody even showed me this!!!

I want one!

Do you think it would get dirty easier?

ETA: At Target none the less! Why didn't anybody see this coming? LOL

I still would have bought DD her Matrix because she needed it when she did.

keri1292

Features
3-in-1 Infant Car Seat
Features 5-Point Harness
Cupholders
3-Position Reclining Back
Pink Multicolor
EPS Foam Fill
Compatible with Car Seat :confused:
Machine Wash Cold
For Children 20-65 lbs.
29 x 20 x 22 "

fyrfightermomma

I don't get the "compatible with car seat" line....or the infant car seat line....is it just canned comments they use for every seat??? :confused:

ETA: Sorry PP already mentioned this. Didn't read the replies first!

emandbri

It looks gray to me but it could be purple. We'll just have to wait for someone to order it!

What about folks who have girls but don't like pink. :whistle:

Maedze

Well, it grates on my nerves a lot less than that putrid pale pink butterfly seat from BRU :whistle:

I still don't like it. DD has a Shannon BV that I love. I love the colors. I like purples, blues, reds, yellows, greens, brown. Anything, anything but pink on my car seats :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC